Smoked Drummies

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 26, 2009, 05:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Here are the finished oak smoked drummies.

nepas

La Quinta

I love drummies NePas...yum...love the little hangy doo dad too...that's kool!!!  ;D

bigcatdaddy

The Drummies look great, but where did you get the hanger????

BCD

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: bigcatdaddy on April 27, 2009, 08:05:57 AM
The Drummies look great, but where did you get the hanger????

BCD

Got the hanger at Yard And Pool. Its 3" too long to fit in Bradley though.

nepas

bigcatdaddy

Could it be modified to fit.  It looks like such a nice accessory to the rest of my accessories. ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: bigcatdaddy on April 27, 2009, 09:02:08 AM
Could it be modified to fit.  It looks like such a nice accessory to the rest of my accessories. ;D

Yeah maybe with a cut here and a bend there i guess.

nepas

Roadking

Quote from: La Quinta on April 26, 2009, 09:54:03 PM
I love drummies NePas...yum...love the little hangy doo dad too...that's kool!!!  ;D
Love it!  Cute little hangy doo dad. Got a chuckle out of that. I can't think of things like that......

Nepas, you did them in the Traeger?

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Roadking on April 30, 2009, 11:51:52 AM
Quote from: La Quinta on April 26, 2009, 09:54:03 PM
Love it!  Cute little hangy doo dad. Got a chuckle out of that. I can't think of things like that......

Nepas, you did them in the Traeger?

Yes i did em in the traeger. the rack is too long to fit in the bradley by 3"

nepas

La Quinta

Yeah well RoadKing...I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer!!! Glad it amused you!!! I try my best!!  ;D

Buck36

Not to take away from Yard and Pool but they have the chicken wing hangers at Lowe's too.

Mea culpa--mea culpa--mea maxima culpa

Roadking

Quote from: La Quinta on April 30, 2009, 04:56:09 PM
Yeah well RoadKing...I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer!!! Glad it amused you!!! I try my best!!  ;D

I thought that was pretty sharp..... It gave me my good moment for the day.  :)

NePaSmoKer

My wife and daughter liked these so much that i did em again yesterday. Going to do em for the smokeout too  ;D

nepas

Roadking

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on May 04, 2009, 10:54:29 AM
My wife and daughter liked these so much that i did em again yesterday. Going to do em for the smokeout too  ;D

nepas
I'm really looking forward to the Smoke Out. We'll be there early to help you and your wife with what ever.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Roadking on May 04, 2009, 10:59:37 AM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on May 04, 2009, 10:54:29 AM

nepas
I'm really looking forward to the Smoke Out. We'll be there early to help you and your wife with what ever.

Ok sounds good. Prob going to do most of the smoking the night before so i can mingle  ;D

We had a party like this last summer and i was at the bbq all day.

nepas

Gizmo

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on May 04, 2009, 11:12:31 AM
Prob going to do most of the smoking the night before so i can mingle  ;D

We had a party like this last summer and i was at the bbq all day.

nepas

If you are like me, if you are not at the BBQ all day, you won't know what to do with yourself with all the free time.  You get uncomfortable thinking you should be doing something.  I felt like a fish out of water during my surprise B'Day party.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/