My little Smoker !!!!!!!!!

Started by Back Yard Smoker, April 28, 2009, 07:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back Yard Smoker

briskets turned out well
put them on around 730 or 8pm friday night  and baby sit them till 930am saturday morning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img12.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=picture617g.jpg

Tenpoint5

Definitely had the Smoke rolling in there!!! Looks like the daughter needs to be a couple inches taller to hold the door open for Dad!! My Daughter and one of my Sons are like a spongey shadow when I'm at the grill or smoker asking a thousand questions and soaking it all in. Start 'Em young.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Back Yard Smoker

click the link added some more pics

lumpy

Thats pretty cool.
I've noticed in the pictures that your smoker is permanently mounted to the ground.

How about installing some wheels on that bad boy! ;D

Lumpy

seemore

looks good back yard did you build that thing......... ???
seemore

smokeitall

Backyard I know you don't live within 50 miles of me I think I could smell it.  Man your poor neighbors, they have to smell that all day, I hope you share with them.  Very nice set up.

Habanero Smoker

That is quite a smoker. I am amazed that it is mounted on one leg. I took a look at some of your pictures, and was even more amazed. The only thing that I could find fault with is that you use premixed Mojitos. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Wildcat

That is a nice smoker.  Looks very much like the one my brother has in Jacksonville, FL except his has 4 legs.  He always has to call the fire department when he runs it so that they do not alarm to it.  Puts out a lot of smoke.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Caneyscud

Sawheet!   

Firebox in the center with venting on the ends.  Never cooked on one set up that way.  Looking at the product it puts out, looks like it does a pretty darn good job.  How's the temp spread across the cooking surface?  I really like that size of smoker - pretty easy to tend, holds temps well, and not too big that you have to crawl into it to turn something.  Looking at one right now that is that size, but is a reverse flow, and mounted on a trailer.  I like the idea of it mounted on the one pole.  Hmmm - wonder if my wife would allow that!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"