Introduction

Started by Paul Wilbert, April 30, 2009, 09:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Wilbert

I live in PEI but have traveled to and lived in Victoria B.C as I;m a serving Canadian Navilist. I was wondering how use by newly purchased Bradley smoker to smoke and cure my home grown Salmon to that of which I would purchase from the Natives on Vancouver Island.
I currently have a stocked fish pond taking up app 1.35 acres and is stocked with steelhead app 4-6lb.

Habanero Smoker

Hi Paul;

Welcome to the forum.

Here are several salmon recipes, you may be interested in. The one most liked is Excellent Bradley Smoked Alaskan Salmon.
Salmon Recipes

Since they are steelheads you may be interested in this recipe.
Smoked Trout

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Father Tom

;D ;D ;D   

Welcome to the Forum Paul.  A Pond full of steel heads, Salmon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is the nearest airport???????????  There are many members here who can give you excellent advice on the smoking of just about anything.  "Habanero Smoker"  is one of the most knowledgeable people on the Forum and he won't lead you astray.

Tom

beefmann

hi Paul

welcome to the forum and read through the massages and dont be afread to ask questions were here to help one another...

Beef

Father Tom

8) 8) 8) 8)Paul!  Contact Caneyscud.  He lives in your area and is on the Forum almost daily.  He lives in your area.  He is a Fly Fisherman!!!!

Tom

smokeitall

Mike S

I am new to this type of communication and intrigued with making a smoker out of a barrel. I live in the Seattle area and could use some help. Would charcoal be an option given the heat? Any ideas on design? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mike S.

Gizmo

Welcome Mike S
Check out the link below for a thread here that used the Bradley Smoke Generator.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=5209.15
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/