got it ordered.

Started by mtbike, May 03, 2009, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtbike

i just ordered a digital 6 rack that comes with 60 bisquites and a cover. i also ordered 3 bubba pucks and the maverick 73 so i should be good to go when it all gets here. ive been reading this board for a few weeks now and got wonderful info. i was torn between the bradley and a cookshack, but researched every smoker known to man the past few weeks. i found the bradley and cookshack to be very equal, the deciding factor was i found a great deal on the dbs 6. i own a small catering bussines and im looking to add some smoked meats to my menu and of course smoking for myself. this is an awesome board and look forward to getting to know you all.

Smokey the Bear.

Always great to have another member who loves to cook. Welcome. :)
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Mr Walleye

Hi Mtbike and welcome to the forum.

Lots of great stuff here on the forum and on the recipe site. If you haven't seen the recipe site yet just click on the smoker in the bottom of my post.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

josbocc

MTBike,

Welcome to the forum!!!  You sound just like I did when I ordered my DBS6.  After waiting 5 days for delivery, (and spending most of those five days lurking in this forum) I had a list of stuff to try that was two pages long that I just "HAD" to smoke.

Come back here often.  There's lots of good advice, a great cast of characters, and never a stupid question.

Jeff
The Wood Doesn't talk back
DBS6
Cabelas 80l Dehydator
All the Jerky Gadgets!!!

starship

Welcome MtBike,

You have a good smoker and now part of a good forum. Enjoy Both!
Amazing Ribs
http://www.amazingribs.com/index.html

Caneyscud

MtBike

You are now treading where no man should tread.  A place where there is no escape.  There is no 12 step plan to fall back on.  Smoking meats (and cheeses) is an addiction, that will have you doing things you never dreamed of doing before.  Welcome to our little group of addicts - our home filled with people who understand! 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

bigcatdaddy

Welcome and congrats!!!!!!  You've made a wise choice on the smoker.  Great equipment and customer service along with a great bunch of people on this site.  Enjoy your new DBS and have fun.  Your only limit is your imagination!!!!

BCD