G'day from toon town

Started by crestman, May 13, 2009, 08:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crestman

Hello everyone.

I bring greetings from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.....Brrrrrrrr. Did I mention it snowed here yesterday!!!

Anyway, been doing some smoking using foil pouches in my Vermont Castings Grill....Nothing more than butt, but hey, how much more does a guy really need right?!

Just got a 6 rack digital May 1 and love it already. I'll try and do some posting in that regard on some other threads.

So far, I've learned allot and look forward to trying all the techniques, recipes, and mods.

Thanks for the site,

Keith

Mr Walleye

Hi Keith and welcome to the forum.

It was snowing here in Moose Jaw this morning as well.

You came to the right place. If you haven't already been to the recipe site just click on the smoker in the bottom of my post. Lot's of great stuff there too from all the fine folks here on the forum.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

SNOW? SNOW? SNOW?????? It was 103 here today...I guess I'm jealous? Snow would be kool for maybe a week? A nice slow warm up would be great...we go from 85-105 in like 3 freakin days....we gotta move...ugh... ???  ???  ???

La Quinta

oh yeah...Welcome Keith...it's too hot to remember my manners... :D  :D

deb415611

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Welcome to the forum Keith.

You will like this smokin family.

nepas