Need Help, my digital smoker won't turn on

Started by thepro8, May 16, 2009, 09:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Steve

Your sensor is located inside the tower about half way up the back wall.

Looks like this

thepro8

yeah didn't get a change in temp with the match. i called up yesterday and ordered some new parts. figure id give my smoker a tune up.

i bought
-new sensor cable
-2 new connectors the sensor cable plugs into
-new thermometer.

thepro8

The parts came in, it was an easy swap out. No more errors and it's reading the temperature perfectly.

I really appreciate the support and low price on replacement parts guys. Says a lot about your company and will keep me buying bradley in the future.

dzeitler

Thanks Guys. It was the connector. The other issue now is that the unit is beeping and I am getting an E1 blinking light and the wood advance and smoke timer buttons dont seem to be working? Any suggestions with these problems? Hoping to do some smoking this weekend if I can get her fixed.

Thanks a million!!!

Dustin

Mr Walleye

Quote from: dzeitler on July 24, 2009, 08:07:59 AM
Thanks Guys. It was the connector. The other issue now is that the unit is beeping and I am getting an E1 blinking light and the wood advance and smoke timer buttons dont seem to be working? Any suggestions with these problems? Hoping to do some smoking this weekend if I can get her fixed.

Thanks a million!!!

Dustin

Here is the E1 details.... http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showpost.php?p=761&postcount=4

It is usually just the small sensor wire between the generator and the tower. Just unplug and plug them in a couple of times, even reverse it. This should solve it.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes