Hey Y'all from the Buckeye State!!!

Started by LEADOFFMAN, May 16, 2009, 04:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEADOFFMAN

Just wanted to take a few minutes to say hi to everybody!! I bought a 6 rack BDS for myself for my 50Th birthday. I've been checking out the forum for about a month and I've used my BDS 3 times.  I have my first brisket in the FTC mode as I post this. We can't wait to slice it in a few hours. I followed WTS's instructions. Thanks to all for the great info. I know I would have wasted meat and time if it weren't for the info from this forum. Just after 3 uses I know that every time I use the BDS it's going to be different!! I'll let y'all know how the brisket turns out!! Thanks again for all the  information on this great site!!!!

Wildcat

Welcome aboard.  It only gets better.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

smokeitall

Smokin Soon

Leadoffman, don't forget the pics of that beautiful cook, as we live for "drool" pics. Welcome to the forum!

LEADOFFMAN

AWESOME!!!! The brisket turned out GOODERNHELL!!!! Thanks again for all the information and a BIG thanks to westexasmoker!!!!  I have 2 9# turkey breasts cooking as I write this, I'm following bassmans intructions. I'll follow up with a full report.

Roadking

oldsmoker

Welcome to the fourm. A lot of advice and a lot of help from everybody.
OLDSMOKER

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Caneyscud

Congrats, now you can't go into a BBQ joint again and not think (know) that you can make better brisket!  BTW, - welcome to the forum!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"