Great site

Started by suesue, May 18, 2009, 10:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suesue

Hi,
Its a nice site you have here. I joined the forum some days ago. I love the way you support each other. You guys are great. By the way whats a newbie? Is that my name for now?
Suesue
It Is Well

smokeitall

Welcome Aboard!!!

Your status is newbie, after you have been posting a while you will change to jr. member, full member, etc.

Mr Walleye

Hi Suesue and welcome to the forum.

If you haven't checked out the recipe site yet just click the smoker in the bottom of my post. Lot's of great stuff there from all the folks on the forum here.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Wildcat

Welcome aboard.  The status is simply a reflection of how many times you have posted on the forum.  The forum has many great members that have different amounts of smoking/cooking experience.  We are all here to learn and have fun in smoking, eating, and sharing.  We are hoping that one day someone new will come along that can set this forum up with smell-a-vision (kind of like scratch-in-sniff).
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

sodak

Welcome to the site.  Great information here!

Caneyscud

Welcome aboard SueSue

Ya got that right, this is a great forum with lots of great, caring people, with great ideas, great recipes and great experience.  So just join in, and before you know it you will not be a newbie anymore, and will be one of the great pontificators also.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum suesue!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

Welcome Suesue...uh...what they all said... ;D  ;D  ;D

It's a great site to learn and have a little fun while you're doing it.... :)

IKnowWood

Note, web site "Newbie"  has nothing (sometimes) to do with smoking and Bradley experiences, expertise, and knowledge.  We all learn at different rates and technologies.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

seemore

welcome lot good folks here
seemore

oldsmoker

Welcome and enjoy and learn that is what this fourm is all about.
OLDSMOKER

deb415611

suesue

Thanks  you all for the warm welcome. I have been selling Jerky for four years now and its good business. There only problem has been that i don't make them. This year after several challenges through the years i decided to go  into the production myself. I have done a lot of research on the net and that's how i stumbled on this site. I think all i need to know is right here! you guys are great. Still getting my equipments set. Looking forward to starting.
It Is Well

suesue

Thanks Mike for the advice. Ill check them out. That's a big fish your carring!
It Is Well

NePaSmoKer

Welcome Sue

I think you will find most members willing to help with any of your questions. Great folks here and lots of experience.

nepas