Hello from Northern CA

Started by elittle, May 18, 2009, 05:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elittle

Hello from the Bay Area, CA. I've been smoking for about a year and a half, and just ordered my bradley digital 6 rack today. It's replacing my sears 4 rack vertical electric which doesn't work too well. I'm looking forward to a summer with this thing. :D I seem to get a lot of use out of my current smoker, so hopefully this new Bradley will be even better.

Smokin Soon

Welcome to the forum elittle! Now we have 3 Bay area folks. I'm in the east bay, Union City and Nicld is in Palo Alto. Do some reading here and on the recipe sight before your first smoke, ask a lot of questons to get off to a great start. Not a tough learning curve and very enjoyable. Lots of really great folks here eager to help.

oldsmoker

Welcome to the fourm. have a 6bds myself and love it.
OLDSMOKER

smokeitall

deb415611

Caneyscud

Quote from: elittle on May 18, 2009, 05:40:28 PM
..... just ordered my bradley digital 6 rack today. ......... I'm looking forward to a summer with this thing. .......

A man and his new smoker it's a beautiful thing - sniff, sniff.  And if by chance if I shoulda said "A woman and her new smoker" well....uuuhhh, will you marry me?

Welcome aboard elittle - this is my favorite forum of all time.  You will find great people with great ideas, great recipes, great advice, and great experience.  Just ask a question and we fall over ourselves trying to get you an answer.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum elittle!

Make sure you check out our FAQ's - http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?p=748#post748
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

Welcome elittle...keep in touch and let us know how you get on with the new toy!!!  ;D Bradley is great, as are the people on this forum,...you're gonna have some fun here!!!  ;D

elittle

Thanks for all the welcomes. I CANT WAIT! I WANT IT NOW! I keep looking for more stuff to buy for it so I can use it as soon as it gets here. I got my bubba pucks ordered, a cover, tons of bisquettes, a maverick wireless 2 probe thermo, stocked up on spices, foil, and sauce ingredients. When I say stocked up on spices, I mean I ordered my summer supply of 30 pounds. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!  ;D

Smokin Soon

Sound like you have really done your homework here and will hit the ground running! And don't forget the pics!

mybad

Welcome and yes you will love your Bradley....from NorCal here as well Brentwood!