SMOKIN INDIAN SWEEPSTAKES

Started by Bradley (Head Office), May 20, 2009, 04:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Well I hope is simple math, and even then I'm in trouble.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

La Quinta

Math is math...I get it with building homes...not so much with machinery!! Different side of the brain for me!!!  ;D

Wildcat

Been a loooooooooong time since I was in school, but luckily my wife is a math teacher.  I'll get her to give me a couple of refresher courses in September.  Now if I can just get that retention factor back.  ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

ExpatCanadian

Contest is only open to Canadian and US residents?  Hmmm....  guess my Dad is gonna have to enter on my behalf!!  He's about the only guy I know in Canada that I would trust to NOT keep the darn thing if he won it for me!!!

La Quinta

Uh...you can trust me td... :)

Ka Honu

Yeah, if you can't trust TLLQ, who can you trust?

ps - Yes, that's a trick question

pps - INCOMING TEABAG ALERT!!!!

La Quinta

Ka Honu...I'm an Irish Catholic woman from the south...if you can't trust us...dang dude you can't trust anybody...(although I do reside in California) but I have held strong to my roots...I get credit for that right?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Roadking

Not to get off the subject of math, but how may of you actually ride? And what do you ride?

2008 Roadking w/ABS, Stage 1

westexasmoker

1983 Yamaha Venture Royale, here!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tiny Tim

I've got an '81 1100 Goldwing.  Gonna ride that baby as soon as my leg decides to heal up.

Wildcat

Do not currently own a bike, but still have the endorsement on my license.  Owned numerous street bikes over the years.  In my younger days I did hill climbing, motocross, and enduro.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Wildcat on June 12, 2009, 09:00:02 AM
Do not currently own a bike, but still have the endorsement on my license.  Owned numerous street bikes over the years.  In my younger days I did hill climbing, motocross, and enduro.

That pretty much describes me too WildCat. Although my son has a 2008 Suzuki M109 that he stores in my garage because he works out of town. Lucky break for me!  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

pensrock

1973 Triumph Trident 750cc 3 cylinder.  :)

wuudogg

Roadking

Quote from: wuudogg on June 12, 2009, 06:07:43 PM
Big Dog Pitbull '06

Love it.
Like all there models except the Bulldog looks too metric for me. The bags don't do it justice, take the the bags off or redesign them. Just not me.