Another new guy here

Started by DTH, May 25, 2009, 10:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTH

Hi guy's and gal's. I've been checking out this site for about week since I purchashed a DBS (still about 2 weeks till I receive it) and seems like great site with alot of great people with alot of info to share. The first thing I will smoking is fish (rainbow and eastern brook) which I caught while ice fishing, afther that who knows. I'm not much of a poster so prob the only time it will be a stupid question.
Don.

KyNola

DTH,
Welcome aboard.  Feel free to post any question you may have.  There are NO stupid questions.  If there were, we would have already asked them!  :D  BTW, I have a BDS just like what you are getting.  You'll like it.

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Welcome DTH

Like Ky said there are no stupid questions here. Just post pics  ;D

nepas

beefmann

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Caneyscud

Welcome DTH.  Great group here.  Latent typing and posting skills could just rise to the top.  Look at us, just a bunch of people who like to cook and smoke things - some of us are just more full of hot air than the rest. 

Fish are really good on the Bradley.  I don't know how to describe it any better than saying the Bradley is a "gentle" cooking machine than some of my others. 

BTW, ice fishing to us'ns down here is ..... is.... sorta.... ummm.....uuhhhh.......sorta unreal!  You float on, swim in, wade in, but you don't drive on water!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

DTH

Thanks for all the welcomes, This seems like a great site.

IKnowWood

DTH, before you know if you will be posting often.  Hey look already, its been like what, a day and you already went thru 4 posts. 

As for Ice Fishing, my brother and cousin are into that up in the high mountains in northern New Mexico.  They like it, and catch fish often.  I don't think I have the drive to be that cold and close to thick ice.  Mind you, I love winter, but that's unreal.

Welcome and have fun.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Caribou

Welcome to the forum DTH!
Carolyn

Smokin Soon

DTH, Probably the only forum on the net that welcomes stupid questions. Welcome and do some reading here as well as the recipe sight and you will be good to go!