New Guy

Started by rexy, May 27, 2009, 10:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexy

Just wanted to say hello.  I just ordered a digital 4 rack from Amazon and I can't wait to try out some of the recipes that I have been reading on the forum!

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum rexy!

You're gonna love your new smoker, and the food that you make in it.

So if you've been reading you know:

Don't run with the vent closed...

Don't fret about how long the cook takes....
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Caneyscud

Welcome Rexy,

You'll enjoy the DBS4 when it comes in.  Even if you've been grilling or smoking for quite a while it'll open up possibilities and allow you to smoke more things easier, and will allow you to get more sleep.  It's a great machine.  There are no dumb questions on this forum, just people wanting to know answers - and we have lots of people here with lots of experience.  Not many questions that go unanswered, no matter how out there are dumb they seem to be.  So pull up a chair, put your feet up and enjoy the ride.  BTW, check out the recipe website for tried and successful recipes or use the search feature to search all the boards.  There are some great people on the forum, hope you enjoy it.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

NePaSmoKer

Welcome to the forum rexy

Ask as much as you want and you will get dozens of answers. Nothing dumb here cuz we all been there done that.  Your new DBS is going to be nice and worth every penny. The food you produce wil be the envy of your neighborhood.

Enjoy

nepas

deb415611

DaBeef2112

Welcome!

I just got mine DBS a couple of weeks back and I'm in love! It's not without its quirks but I can't imagine that any smoker is easier to use!

rexy

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  I'll be sure to post on how my first attempts at smoking work out.  I've never owned a smoker before, but have wanted a BDS for a couple of years now.  I can't wait!

Caribou

Welcome to the forum Rexy!
Carolyn