My Secret Wing Sauce

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 04, 2009, 09:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Smokin Soon on June 04, 2009, 09:44:39 PM
Nepa just does that, he will give up that recipe, so just put the pressure on!!! ;D

Oh i dont know  ;D  :D

Just dont waterboard me  :D  :D

nepas

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 05, 2009, 03:58:55 AM
Quote from: Smokin Soon on June 04, 2009, 09:44:39 PM
Nepa just does that, he will give up that recipe, so just put the pressure on!!! ;D

Oh i dont know  ;D  :D

Just dont waterboard me  :D  :D

nepas
I think LQ has the ticket just tie him down and have a dozen or so SNAILS ready to force feed him I think he will give it up!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

If the snails don't work, TLLQ can always bring out the dreaded (shudder) TEABAG.

NePaSmoKer

Ok ya'll broke me. The secret sauce in the pyrex is 1/4 cup tomato soup and 3/4 cup of Kens Steak House Marinade Buffalo wing sauce. Its the best one i have found.

Just mix the soup with the sauce, add hot sauce and a few dashes of the Adrenaline rub, mix in blender and done. Dont water down the tomato soup. SO THERE  :D

nepas

Ka Honu

Just goes to show that all you have to do is apply the right amount of pressure in the right place. Just the thought of TLLQ's teabag can break the strongest man.

Brisket Lover

LOL  I made some wings tonight thanks to this thread.  Turned out to be the best I have ever made. Smoked using special blend for an hour and then melted some sheds spread with franks red hot and brown sugar for the sauce.  It was so good!

Roadking

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 04, 2009, 07:23:14 PM
I think what KH is saying, Quit teasing us.

Besides i have not worn garters and stockings in years  :D  :D  ;D

nepas
Your gonna wear what at the Smoke out???????? Now I know I'm going to bring the Camcorder!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Roadking on June 07, 2009, 04:32:11 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 04, 2009, 07:23:14 PM
I think what KH is saying, Quit teasing us.

Besides i have not worn garters and stockings in years  :D  :D  ;D

nepas
Your gonna wear what at the Smoke out???????? Now I know I'm going to bring the Camcorder!

:D  :D  :D  ;D

That would be like me in a speedo  :D  :D...............never happen  :D

nepas

La Quinta

Holy cow...NePa in a speedo...uh...uh...um....yeah...uh...ok...well...maybe not so much...but...oh crap...never mind... ???

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: La Quinta on June 08, 2009, 07:03:27 PM
Holy cow...NePa in a speedo...uh...uh...um....yeah...uh...ok...well...maybe not so much...but...oh crap...never mind... ???

Hey i could sell tickets for that viewing  :D  :D  :D

NOT

LOL

nepas

La Quinta

:D  :D  :D  :D Oh come on Rick...live a little? Uh...well...um...then again... :D  :D  :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: La Quinta on June 08, 2009, 07:10:38 PM
:D  :D  :D  :D Oh come on Rick...live a little? Uh...well...um...then again... :D  :D  :D

:D  :D

And God said

Your not welcome here cuz you scared everyone with the speedo stunt  :D  :D

La Quinta

Maybe there should be 11 commandments? Yeah...I'm goin with that!!!  ;D

Up In Smoke

Go speedo racer Goooo!! ;D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

twl

So, why are you keeping the sauce a secret. Why do you care if your fellow Smokemeisters use your receipt? ego trip? Work? Are you making your living with this receipt? What's up?
twl, Bayview, Idaho, USA