My Secret Wing Sauce

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 04, 2009, 09:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: twl on June 17, 2009, 01:57:01 PM
So, why are you keeping the sauce a secret. Why do you care if your fellow Smokemeisters use your receipt? ego trip? Work? Are you making your living with this receipt? What's up?

Hey if your going to start off slamming not good.

NEPAS

OU812

Up In Smoke

So, why are you keeping the sauce a secret. Why do you care if your fellow Smokemeisters use your receipt? ego trip? Work? Are you making your living with this receipt? What's up?
Golly,
talk about starting in the basement. roughing up one of the big dawgs ain't the way to get started!
Nepas.....run'em back up onto the porch!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Ka Honu

twl -

Welcome to the forum - lots of good info from good people here.  One caveat - you might want to read before you post. NePaS gave up the "secret sauce secret" about 15 replies ago.

KyNola

twl,
We will welcome you with open arms however we're not about to stand by and let your first post be a silly assed comment directed toward one of the most respected members of this forum.  As Abraham Lincoln one said "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".

A very simple "I don't know what the hell I was thinking NePaS" from you is all that is necessary.  Otherwise speaking only for myself "Have a nice life".

KyNola

HawkeyeSmokes

twl,

I'm pretty new here, but you just stepped on a family of friends.
HawkeyeSmokes

Up In Smoke

i just looked at this again and realized a mistake...... twl did you mean recipe?
Hooked on Phonics ben berry berry gud two me!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

lumpy

I hav'nt read this post in a while but can't believe what what twl wrote. Nice way to start ::) on this forum.

Waiting to read a reply.

Lumpy

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Up In Smoke on June 18, 2009, 03:54:24 PM
i just looked at this again and realized a mistake...... twl did you mean recipe?
Hooked on Phonics ben berry berry gud two me!

Dats phunee.

nipa$$

manxman

Quotehav'nt read this post in a while but can't believe what what twl wrote.

Well out of order, thats what it was. Fortunately posts such as this are few and far between but over the years there has always been the odd person whose aim seems to be to antagonise others!  >:(

You carry on posting your secret receipts NPS as much as you want, sure we are all more than happy to receive them and hopefully have a bit of fun extracting the info from you in the process.  ;) :D

Manxman

NePaSmoKer

Thanks manx

Ya'll know i will share my secret recipes eventually  ;D

I see he ain't been back, must be from the cookshack site   :D

nepas

smokeitall

Thanks for the secret sauce Nepas, I have 10 lbs of wings just waiting for me in the freezer.  I guess I know how they will be made now.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: smokeitall on June 19, 2009, 07:47:17 AM
Thanks for the secret sauce Nepas, I have 10 lbs of wings just waiting for me in the freezer.  I guess I know how they will be made now.

Yeah i know its exciting huh  ;D

nepas

smokeitall

Hey anytime food or especially the word bacon is mentioned I get excited  ;D ;D

Eman

Not to interrupt, but can I ask a question about the wings???  With chicken I find the skin gets real rubbery, how do you keep the wings from gettin like that?