Miniature Bradley Smoker

Started by Brisket Lover, June 04, 2009, 12:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisket Lover

Has anyone ever seen a miniature Bradley Smoker?  I'm getting married in October and I want to use one as part of my wedding cake topper.

Tiny Tim

I wish I could come up with more details, but somebody made one up that you can cut out of paper and fold into a pretty nice model that's about 3" tall.  They did an awesome job on it too.  Somebody will find it and link it...I'll try myself, but can't promise anything.

NePaSmoKer

I remember seeing that post but i cant recall which area.

nepas

begolf25

Brisket Lover

That is pretty neat. I was hoping that there would be a Die-Cast or plastic miniature that I just couldn't locate on my own.  Maybe in a few years there will be one and I can use it for a birthday cake.

Habanero Smoker

Maybe you can take that cut out to a cake decorator (or your supermarket that has a bakery), and see if they can print it out on decorator frosting, then cut it out and assemble it. I just can back from a great nephew's birthday party. They served an ice cake, and prior to serving the ice caked my niece had to put a sheet of decorator frosting on top. That frosting had my great nephew's photo printed on it with food dyes.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Brisket Lover on June 06, 2009, 12:04:50 PM
That is pretty neat. I was hoping that there would be a Die-Cast or plastic miniature that I just couldn't locate on my own.  Maybe in a few years there will be one and I can use it for a birthday cake.

Dan

Like Habs is talking about. My wife makes cakes on the side and she has the machine that does the edible iceing sheets. The sheets are pretty thin made from fondant frosting. If you handle the sheet too much it falls apart. The sheet is on a paper backing but once you start to fold it together it will peel from the backing.

nepas

Brisket Lover

DaBeef2112

Quote from: Brisket Lover on June 04, 2009, 12:10:26 PM
Has anyone ever seen a miniature Bradley Smoker?  I'm getting married in October and I want to use one as part of my wedding cake topper.

And I thought I loved my Bradley!

rdevous

Where's Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes) when you need him???

I would love to see what Geof would do with this cake!!!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Tiny Tim

They would probably go Full Scale though....which wouldn't be a bad thing.   Hmmm, smoked cake........wonder how that would taste...........................

OU812

Quote from: Tiny Tim on August 19, 2009, 06:54:57 AM
They would probably go Full Scale though....which wouldn't be a bad thing.   Hmmm, smoked cake........wonder how that would taste...........................

I bet NePa would no  ;D

mikecorn.1

If i remember, duff charges 1500.00 minimum for a cake.  :o
Mike

pensrock

I like cake but not $1500+ worth.

FLBentRider

For that kind of $$ you should be able to bake a cake big enough to put an OBS on and buy the OBS!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!