BBQ'd Ribs

Started by seemore, June 07, 2009, 05:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

Scott's parents came over for lunch today.  We had smoked ribs.
Last night we rubbed the ribs in yellow mustard and sprinkled Lawry's Seasoning Salt and cracked black pepper on them.  We sealed them and let them sit overnight in the 'fridge.
We put them in the Bradley this morning with Hickory pucks.  The smoke temp stayed at 180 degrees and we smoked them for 3 hours. We then kept them in the smoker for another 2 1/2 hours.
Once we removed them from the Smoker, we put them on the grill and topped them with the BBQ sauce we bought yesterday from a local rib restaurant.
We left them on the grill about 10 minutes on indirect heat.  We them pulled them and served them.
We planned to take pictures of them, but once his parents caught a wif of them, there was no stopping those carnivores.  ;)

Gizmo

Looks like you made it out with all your fingers at least since you were able to type.   ;)  :D

Unless that one typo below was from an injured finger mistype.   ;D

Quote from: seemore on June 07, 2009, 05:17:42 PM
We them pulled them and served them.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Caneyscud

....... and sprinkled Lawry's Seasoning Salt ......... 
How does the Lawry's do?  I've wanted to try it, but been afraid of the celery powder component maybe getting too strong.

there was no stopping those carnivores.  ;)

Now, that is no way to speak about your in-laws  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

Glad everything worked out for you guys.

Sounds more like OUTlaws than INlaws.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

Caney, Lawry's worked really well.  I did not put a lot on there.  We used Lawry's since Scott's parents do not like spicy food whatsoever.  I have to say that I liked the ribs a lot with that seasoning.

Giz, I should have clarified and said we pulled the ribs off the grill and then served them.  I have never seen Scott's mom eat so much before!  Or so quickly!

10.5, I am very lucky, in that I have wonderful In-Laws.  They are not at all outlaws!  ;)

Mrs.