Bradley Smoker T shirts????

Started by KyNola, June 11, 2009, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Hello Everybody

Just an update on the T-Shirts

Everybody that sent me a PM as of todays date is in for a shirt.

I still have a few left so anyone who has not applied for one please do so soon
i would like to get these ordered

Here is the picture again.

If you want a T-Shirt PM me with your Shipping Information and Size.

Thanks
Brian

Ka Honu

Hmmm, I'll take two if you have extra - one to wear for inspiration when prepping and tending smoker and the other (the clean one) for the follow-on "formal occasions" (when I'm serving all that finely-prepared, Bradley-smoked chow to people who will taste the food, see the shirt, and immediately order a smoker).  Either that or SWMBO will commandeer one as a nightgown and I'll serve while sweaty.

La Quinta

Okay...SWMBO? I cant figure that one out??? And I simply must know...or I'll swat you with a Lipton...we have Harrod's tea as well (hubby might have issue with that...but...what the hell)!!!  ???

Ka Honu

SWMBO = "She Who Must Be Obeyed."  Originally from the novel, "She" by H. Rider Haggard, and later popularized by the BBC series, "Rumpole of the Bailey."

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on June 25, 2009, 06:45:26 PM
Okay...SWMBO? I cant figure that one out??? And I simply must know...or I'll swat you with a Lipton...we have Harrod's tea as well (hubby might have issue with that...but...what the hell)!!!  ???

You'll like it ;D ;D ;D  I googled it today,  It's

SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED !

La Quinta

Kool...I like it....I like it a lot... ;D I shared it with Bob...he didn't think it was so great....but....what the hell!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ka Honu

Although both are appropriate, she prefers "SWMBO" to "la Rubia" (the blonde) so that's what I use (mostly) - I know upon which side my bread is buttered.

La Quinta

I'd say that is a safe bet Ka....you go with that and there will be no cast iron skillets in your sleeping future!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Forum Member's

I have got all the names now so i will be sending in the sizes
and we should get the shirts in about 2 weeks

Brian

Up In Smoke

Thanks Brian.......Bradley Rocks!!!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

La Quinta

Mr Walleye

Yup! Thanks a lot Brian!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

deb415611

easyridinole

Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-