Bradley Smoker T shirts????

Started by KyNola, June 11, 2009, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

I didn't think there was any other kind of shirt.

My good ones have sleeves my work ones don't.

Maybe a Tie-die with the black logo.

T Shirts count me in.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 12, 2009, 03:29:18 AM
Quote from: deb415611 on June 12, 2009, 03:21:58 AM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 12, 2009, 03:19:42 AM
I found this site close to me. If Bradley gave us their blessing we could look into this place.

http://www.allamericagraphics.com/index2.html

The forum members that would like a t-shirt could pool together and get some custom made. And their prices are not that bad being the logo is just 1 color.

Just a thought

nepas

A smokeout shirt would be awesome but probably not enough time.

Yeah prob not.

nepas
Had that exact same thought for the Midwest Smokeout. It kinda runs into that Legal Trademark Infringement Mumbo Jumbo. I didn't pursue it further after Brian talked to the Powers that Be.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 12, 2009, 03:19:42 AM
I found this site close to me. If Bradley gave us their blessing we could look into this place.

http://www.allamericagraphics.com/index2.html

The forum members that would like a t-shirt could pool together and get some custom made. And their prices are not that bad being the logo is just 1 color.

Just a thought

nepas

Prices arent' bad there....only problem for me, is I didn't see the elephant/wooly mammoth size there. ;)

sherlock

Quote from: Tiny Tim on June 12, 2009, 07:28:22 AM
Prices arent' bad there....only problem for me, is I didn't see the elephant/wooly mammoth size there. ;)

If they can be had, those sizes BETTER be available.
;D

Ka Honu

I'm guessing that "elephant/mammoth" is slightly larger than what I need - I can usually get by with "ogre."

Up In Smoke

T shirts would be cool.
i could use a black with white logo.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

IKnowWood

I would love T-shirts, even more so a nice black Polo.  A nice small logo on it, it would be real nice.  Just like the hat would be ideal.  For work I have a nice Polo with a nice R/W/B logo on the left side that is great.  Only got two of those.  One in Black and another in Red.  I would wear the Bradley with Pride as I do with the Cap.

- JM
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

NePaSmoKer

I would like t-shirts and the link i posted has some nice prices.

BUT

I think we should wait to see what Wade says about it. We don't need to make shirts and have a copyright or trade mark infringement problem.   ;D

nepas

KyNola

Absolutely correct NePaS.  Nothing happens without the company's blessing as far as I'm concerned.

KyNola

Tenpoint5

I still wouldn't mind a T-shirt though.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

deb415611

Quote from: KyNola on June 13, 2009, 08:56:28 PM
Absolutely correct NePaS.  Nothing happens without the company's blessing as far as I'm concerned.

KyNola

I agree

JimmyDreams

Put me in for a Polo. I can wear those to work. T-shirts are a no-no. :(

JimmyD
Oceanside, Ca.

Smokin Soon

I really do not know why Wade would have an objection to this. We feed our friends and family, and yes some will buy a Bradly product because of there experience. If they see us wearing a Bradley T-shirt, Polo shirt or whatever, would that not prove that we are dedicated to these products?

Up In Smoke

Just for fun they could use a lite kicker.
I'll smoke your butt.
Bradley smokers.
Savor the Flavor!!!! :D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.