Bradley Smoker T shirts????

Started by KyNola, June 11, 2009, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty-G

Brian, Wade and the entire Bradley Team/Family,
A package arrived today and found the T-Shirt and the extra surprises in the box  :o
Major Thank You!!!  :)  :D

Scotty-G

RossP

I got my package today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Many thanks to Brian, Wade and the rest of the Bradley crew. Everything in the package will be used/worn with pride. Thanks once again.
Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Tenpoint5

Thanks to the Bradley Folk from here as well. Received my package yesterday
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

DTH

My package showed up today also, I would like to thank Brian, Wade and all the fine people at Bradley for this great gift. I think think all the great people on forum deserve a thanks also as if it weren't for this site this wouldn't have happened, so again thanks to all involved.
Don. :)    

kaz

Brian & Wade:
Any available for purchase for those of us that have been "out"?
Thanks, KAZ
KAZ

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: kaz on July 22, 2009, 06:00:27 PM
Brian & Wade:
Any available for purchase for those of us that have been "out"?
Thanks, KAZ

Sorry Kaz

This was a one time run of these shirts and all of them are spoken for.

Brian

Wild_Man

I got my package today ;D Thanks Brian,Wade and anyone else involved in this. The hat and
towel were a great added suprize thanks again. ;D
Bill

Mr Walleye

Spectacular Brian, Wade and the rest of the Bradley crew!  8)

The FedEx man just walked into the office this morning bearing gifts!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks Guys!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

I got mine too!!! Yesterday...been kinda busy...but thanks for the stuff Wade and Brian...very kool.. ;D

rdevous

Any chance of getting more t-shirts?  I went to the home page but did not see place to order.  XL for me........... ;D

This reminds me.  My sister and I went out to dinner for our birthdays the end of June to Smokey Bones in Bowie, MD and the wait staff was wearing black T's with sayings on the back.  My favorite was "Pulled Pork Jokes Never Get Old"  :-[ I also liked "Wear A White Shirt Here And The Chef Puts Extra Sauce On Your Order"

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: rdevous on August 12, 2009, 02:57:03 PM

Any chance of getting more t-shirts?  I went to the home page but did not see place to order.  XL for me........... ;D

This reminds me.  My sister and I went out to dinner for our birthdays the end of June to Smokey Bones in Bowie, MD and the wait staff was wearing black T's with sayings on the back.  My favorite was "Pulled Pork Jokes Never Get Old"  :-[ I also liked "Wear A White Shirt Here And The Chef Puts Extra Sauce On Your Order"

Ray

Hope i aint over stepping Brian on this. The t-shirts were a 1 time thing and only about 45 members got in on it.

nepas

rdevous

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on August 12, 2009, 06:30:17 PM

Hope i aint over stepping Brian on this. The t-shirts were a 1 time thing and only about 45 members got in on it.

nepas

Bummer Dude..............I like the tied-dyed idea...............all the pretty colors.......WOW MAN.....FAR OUT!!!  8)

Ray......just having a flashback.......must have been brought on my someone mentioning "rolling a Fattie!"  ROTFLMAO

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Ray

Nepas is correct the T-Shirts were a one time thing and they are all gone.

They were such a big hit that i will bring it up at the next staff meeting on new products.

Brian

rdevous

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 13, 2009, 05:00:26 AM
Hi Ray

Nepas is correct the T-Shirts were a one time thing and they are all gone.

They were such a big hit that i will bring it up at the next staff meeting on new products.

Brian

Brian,

You have an order coming as soon as you announce them.  I will definitely order a black one and see what other colors are offered.
I'd even order and wear a pink one if say $2.00...$5.00  or whatever amount went to breast cancer research.  Lost someone VERY important to me to it!

Thank you at HQ for all the support you give your customers,
Ray

La Quinta

rdevous...I'd don a tye-dyed shirt in a heartbeat!!! Not sure HQ would go with that idea...but...I LIKE IT!!!!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D