Debbie – I got my new Keurig

Started by Habanero Smoker, June 13, 2009, 02:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

If i see dark magic i will grab some for ya!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

deb415611

Quote from: Up In Smoke on February 05, 2010, 04:43:18 AM
If i see dark magic i will grab some for ya!

Did a Keurig order this week, got a $100 worth coming.  Good for a bit - Thanks though!

seemore

Scott's sister has a Keurig and she loves it. 
Mrs

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

JF7FSU

Just wanted to see if I am the only Nespresso user here?  I love my nespresso machine and find it hard to beat. 
Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone

FLBentRider

Quote from: JF7FSU on February 05, 2010, 01:27:58 PM
Just wanted to see if I am the only Nespresso user here?  I love my nespresso machine and find it hard to beat. 

I seem to be the only capresso user...
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Habanero Smoker

UIS;

I tried the decaf, and I agree with Debbie you can't tell any difference from the regular.

Debbie;
You definitely like your coffee strong.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

lumpy

Geezz......I'm glad I don't drink coffee.............where's my beer.........brrrp :D

Lump

Up In Smoke

Thanks Habs and Deb,
I will give the decaf a try......to me that is kinda like non alcoholic beer......what's the use?
BUT i have got to change some things. :(
2 Bradley OBS

ArnieM

Deb, where did you find the gift certs for Green Mountain coffee?

BTW, we're Dark Magic people too  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

deb415611

Quote from: ArnieM on February 05, 2010, 06:35:05 PM
Deb, where did you find the gift certs for Green Mountain coffee?

BTW, we're Dark Magic people too  :D

Costco,  they keep moving them around the store.   It is just a piece of cardboard that you bring to the register though , they keep the actual gift certificates in the front.  So if you can't find the display just ask at the register.  I usually shop in Waterbury but I imagine they have them in Brookfield too.

ArnieM

Thanks Deb.  I'll try to get up there on Monday.  Can't stand Costco on the weekend  >:(
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: ArnieM on February 05, 2010, 07:37:42 PM
Thanks Deb.  I'll try to get up there on Monday.  Can't stand Costco on the weekend  >:(

Brookfield did carry them back in December, but I haven't been there since. Brookfield had the at the end aisle display. You will see the Keurig machines; down where the knives and cooking utensils are located.

I know what you mean about the weekends, but at least on Saturdays the Brookfield store serves free pastries and coffee, :) but when I go on Saturdays it is generally for the fish they bring in on the weekends.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

NePaSmoKer

The Allentown Bed Bath Beyond has a whole wall with k-cups. I like the dark magic too  ;D

Habanero Smoker

Well, I finally took a picture of my coffee station. Believe me its not this organized on a daily bases. After taking the shot, I realized I should have taken it on an angel. That what drinking decaf will do to you. :)

Oh! There is plenty of more k-cup under the counter.

I
         don't
                   inhale.