summer fishin' thread

Started by tsquared, June 21, 2009, 09:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Great thread... nice lookin' bait fish you all caught~~! Ha ha ha ha.....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Thanks Raye, I was wondering where the ex wife had got to!!  ;) ::)
Manxman

Oldman

Quote from: manxman on July 08, 2009, 03:26:03 PM
Thanks Raye, I was wondering where the ex wife had got to!!  ;) ::)
Whose X... yours or mine?

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

QuoteWhose X... yours or mine?

Mine most definately!  ;D  Unless she had a double!?  ::)
Manxman

begolf25

Here is me and my little man on his first fishin trip last weekend. He caught this monster on his 2nd cast. I don't know which one of us was happier.

Blue Legend

Quote from: MRH on July 07, 2009, 06:27:25 PM
Ok just got back from Canada  here is the big one I caught. 18 lbs and 43 inches long. He is still swimming around getting bigger for the next guy to catch! ;D

Mark

Awesome fish there mate, what do you call those things?

Oldman

Quote from: begolf25 on July 09, 2009, 01:26:00 PM
Here is me and my little man on his first fishin trip last weekend. He caught this monster on his 2nd cast. I don't know which one of us was happier.

Good lookin' young man there you have... is that a bluegill?

pensrock

QuoteHere is me and my little man on his first fishin trip last weekend. He caught this monster on his 2nd cast. I don't know which one of us was happier.

I can't tell either you both have big smile! That has to be a great feeling!

Raye, it looks like a perch to me.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: pensrock on July 09, 2009, 04:21:20 PM
QuoteHere is me and my little man on his first fishin trip last weekend. He caught this monster on his 2nd cast. I don't know which one of us was happier.

I can't tell either you both have big smile! That has to be a great feeling!

Raye, it looks like a perch to me.

I have to agree with Olds. Both those smiles are pretty darned big. Good work!!
HawkeyeSmokes

begolf25

It was a little bluegill. Funny how raising a child really makes you appreciate the little things in life.

westexasmoker

Quote from: begolf25 on July 09, 2009, 05:22:11 PM
It was a little bluegill. Funny how raising a child really makes you appreciate the little things in life.

Thats a great pic Bryan!  Yup, they grow fast, we have four and my youngest is about to turn 22.  Time flies...but it was/has/still is a great ride!  Enjoy it all!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Oldman

QuoteTime flies...
You betch it does. Next week Sat we are going to my Grandaughter's 5th birthday party...I cannot believe she is already 5.

Kummok

Dang....and all we get is these ugly (tasty!) fish up here.  :'( :'(

Oldman

Kummok,

QuoteDang....and all we get is these ugly (tasty!) fish up here.

Surely you are not talking about that brunntte.... ;D

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Blue Legend on July 09, 2009, 01:58:56 PM
Quote from: MRH on July 07, 2009, 06:27:25 PM
Ok just got back from Canada  here is the big one I caught. 18 lbs and 43 inches long. He is still swimming around getting bigger for the next guy to catch! ;D

Mark

Awesome fish there mate, what do you call those things?

Here in the states, we call them Northern Pike.  They also go by other names such as Hammer Handles, Slough Snake, Snot Rocket, etc.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra