IRON CHEF BRADLEY II Ingredient and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, June 23, 2009, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

I'm there with you Ka Honu...everybody smellin the chicken's excrement...dang...lets get some fun goin on...

NePas is tryin...but he's..well...he's to damn nice...gonna have to do more then graphics ham loaf boy.... ;D

Gizmo

I am ready to post.
Where is the post thread?  I have been holding back on this smack talk so I need to get this posted up before the recipe gets to Gordon Ramsey and it ends up in one of his fancy schmancy restaurants for $90 a plate.  Yah it is that good.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Yeah...yeah...yeah...heard that before.... :D  :D  :D

Up In Smoke

All i can say is it got completely out of control!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

I am just quietly waiting in the wings for Miss Deb to say open the posting thread!! It's her baby this time.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 06, 2009, 02:23:52 PM
I am just quietly waiting in the wings for Miss Deb to say open the posting thread!! It's her baby this time.

From page 1:
QuoteThe turn-in will be July 13th - July 15th. Voting will be July 16th through Sunday the 19th

I was waiting for the turn-in date.........  do you guys want to open it early?   I think voting should still be the same dates though. 

I'm just taking a little break from work and will check the thread in the am and open one if that's what people want. 

Maybe I should open it so we can get a look at the spam that Nepas created :D ;D

NePaSmoKer

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

I think NePas is doin a spam meatloaf....sounds...uh...delicious??? I, on the other hand, will reveal NOTHING until the last moment....gonna have to wait on my entry...made it...done it...love it...if the boys wanna go at it now...let em!!!  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

NePaSmoKer

I aint going to reveal nutin yet  ;D

I dont even know if i will enter yet  :P

SO THERE  :D

nepas

deb415611

The turn in thread is open!   

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=10742.0

Remember to do all your smack talk in this thread and just post entries in the turn-in thread!

Good Luck everyone!!!!!!!

deb415611

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 23, 2009, 05:19:06 PM
Ok i'm in this time. Watch out ;D

nepas
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 07, 2009, 03:22:34 AM
I aint going to reveal nutin yet  ;D

I dont even know if i will enter yet  :P

SO THERE  :D

nepas

You said you were in, you can't chicken out now because of a little teasing.   SO THERE! ;D

westexasmoker

Allright Boys and Girls....somebody had to go first!  Let the games begin!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Caneyscud

I'm lurking and laughing - Amateurs!!!

WAIT! what am I saying - I'm even afraid of my wife.  and I cry when I watch "It's a Wonderful Life".

I will now wimper back into my hole and pull the cover over my head - until I get my dish done.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Up In Smoke

Alright since WTS called down the thunder i went ahead and posted!
all i can say is win lose or draw i never laughed so hard while making this.
it just kept getting more and more out of control!
the taste was great and the people at work loved it so i guess in a way i already
won!
thanks for letting me be a part of it!
Oh crap i almost forgot the smak, tell WTS that hell is comin' and i'm comin' With it!!!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.