Father's day

Started by car54, June 21, 2009, 11:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

I spent a very satisfying Father's day helping and watching my Grandson in his racing go kart. He did about 80 laps, spun out about 4 times got passed and did some passing. I was impressed. Why couldn't I do this when I was 13.

click to enlarge

Here is a link to 1 lap at Badger Raceway in Wisconsin.

Near the bottom of the page there is a link under "Track information" for "Video Lap Around Track"

http://www.badgerkartclub.com/CLUBINFO.html

Brad

Tenpoint5

Looks like a great way to spend Fathers Day Brad!! (Better than sleeping all day like I did, I will celebrate Mine next weekend when I don't have to work)
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Thats what is all about Brad. Maybe a future Nascar racer there.

nepas

Oldman

Car54 that looks like a lot fun.

I got to drive today for 5 hour a high speed buffer..  >:( >:( :'(

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

OU812

That sounds like allot of fun. You gotta be proud of the little ones.

We had allot of fun at the ball fields starting Fri night and two games on Sat then three games on Sun the second one was 0 to 0 and went into over time. The girls pulled it off wining 1 to 0 and went to the final where it was another nail biter that went into over time 0 to 0 again. One error at third cost them the game 0 to 1. They took second. Kinda makes a daddy proud to watch the girls play three games back to back to back and hold it together against some of the best teams in the metro area. Talk about tention.

Sorry to ramble on but still kinda wound.

Caneyscud

Man, enjoy those young'ns.  Mine's 26 and making more than the old man and doesn't want to sweat anymore for the rest of her life.  So on Father's Day, while she and the wife were getting some CEU's, played a double header during the mid day heat.  Went in with a probable broken bone in the glove hand, the day before had slammed the car door on the thumb of my right hand, had woken up that morning with a bad crick in my neck.  What was the reward?  Two losses, and an upper calf cramp while coming into second for what should have been an in the park homer, but ended up a double.  The reward was the fun and fellowship with a lot of good men!  Gotta do a barbecue for them at the end of the season.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

OU812

Caney

Sounds like you took one for the team b4 the game even started and another in the heat of the game. It was a cooker at the fields this weekend wasn't it.

Caneyscud

Quote from: OU812 on June 23, 2009, 07:14:19 AM
Caney
It was a cooker at the fields this weekend wasn't it.

Boy, you got that right.  Officially 96, but on the fields had to be over 100, with no breeze, and humidity in the 60% range.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"