Jim Beam vs regular digital smoker - Aluminum or Stainless better?

Started by oscarb, June 28, 2009, 04:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscarb

I have read the forums nad found that the only differnce between the Jim Beam digital smoker and the regular Bradley digital smoker besides the decals is that the Jim Beam has a aluminum inside and the standard Bradley digital has a Stainless Steel inside. 

I could not find any commnets on which would be better or any pros and cons of each?  Anyone care to chime in on why one would be preferred over the other?

Gizmo

Welcome Oscarb,
Don't have either and don't recall anyone really mentioning anything significant either.  Brian (Bradley Site Admin) may be able to shed any light if there is some difference.  I would suggest purchasing the best value Bradley you can find.  You can always make adjustments later if you feel the need.  Could probably find some JB stickers some where as well.   :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Oscarb

Both the Jim Beam and the Regular Bradley digital are the same just the logo is the only difference.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on June 28, 2009, 08:18:40 PM
Hi Oscarb

Both the Jim Beam and the Regular Bradley digital are the same just the logo is the only difference.

Brian;

Is the inside of the cabinet made from aluminum, or is galvanized steel still being used?

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on June 30, 2009, 03:22:59 AM
Hi Oscarb

Brian;

Is the inside of the cabinet made from aluminum, or is galvanized steel still being used?

Hi Habs

The inside of the Digitals is made of Stainless Steel

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on June 30, 2009, 04:44:46 AM
Quote from: Habanero Smoker on June 30, 2009, 03:22:59 AM
Hi Oscarb

Brian;

Thanks for the information.

Hi Habs

The inside of the Digitals is made of Stainless Steel

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)