Without Prejudice

Started by owrstrich, February 04, 2005, 04:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

when i considered getting a bradley smoker i called a phone number from a bradley smoker website and left a voice mail... a guy promptly returned my call and all of my questions were answered...

i called again a few days later and placed an order with the same person who previously answered my questions in great detail...

my bradely smoker arrived the exact day i was told it would arrive by the same person who previously returned my initial phone call and answered my all my questions in great detail prior to placing the order...

after receipt of my bradley smoker i had some rookie rookie questions  and placed a call and the same person who previously returned my initial phone call and answered my all my questions in great detail prior to placing the order and once this person again ansewred all of my questions...

everytime i needed supplies i placed a call and the same person who previously promptly returned my initial phone call and answered all my questions prior to placing the order and again ansewred all of my rookie questions in great detail would send the supplies and everytime my supplies arrived the exact day i was told they would arrive...

the place i do my bradely smoker business because i receive the very best customer service of any organization in any industry is...

http://www.chezbubba.com

more without prejudice later...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...