FOUND Jim Beam & Crown Royal pucks

Started by Gman74, July 02, 2009, 02:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman74

Ended up @ Lebaron Sports today as I heard from a buddy they've got the Bradley line of smokers.  Well wouldn't you know they had 2 boxes of the Jim Beam and 2 boxes of the Crown Royal so I bought them both  ;D along with the Maple Cure, Demerara cure, and honey cure.

They had great pricing too on the Bradley 4-rack digital, whihc enabled me to go back to my place of purchase and get a huge refund ;D ;D

Lebaron Sports in Mississauga, Ontario is selling the Bradley 4-rack digital for $363.94 when everyone else is selling for $499!!! And their pucks of cheaper @ $16.85 for a 48 pac ;D ;D

Hope this helps

Cheers G.

Brady Smoker!

Is that store still selling bradley products? I live in georgetown and i would drive there is everything is cheaper, where is it in mississauga
BDS 4 RACK

Jim O

I get all my pucks at La Baron. Couldn't find them cheaper anywhere.

Incidentely, Canadian Tire regularly has the BD4 ,for $399.

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

Brady Smoker!

Where is the closest la baron? I think the one in mississauga closed, i got my BDS 4 for 399 about 2 months ago at canadian tire they have no selection for bisquettes tho, ive been going to bass pro for all my pucks, they dont have bradley cure or accessories or any maple bisquettes, i live in georgetown which la barons do you go to?
BDS 4 RACK

Jim O

Not sure of the address in Mississauga,but it's east of Dixie Rd on a street running south off Dundas. They have a website,so try googleing it.

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

Brady Smoker!

They have great deals on everything there, 13.50 for bradley cure, 15.50 for 48 bisquettes better than i have found anywhere else
BDS 4 RACK