Well things did not turn out well. The salmon turned out to be somewhat dry.
It was darker than I would have imagined and was a little salty, and I thought I rinsed well. The taste was ok but…. When the air dry was complete the filets were firm and somewhat sticky. I had a fan blowing over the filets for about 4 hours.
I think the problems were: a little too much soy, and too long in the smoker. Also, I believe the filet was too thin and I should have cut larger pieces. I set the temps to 75 min @ 110F, 130 min @ 140. When this step was finished I checked the IT and depending on the thickness the range was 115F to 130F. I also noticed the pieces had shrunk some. The last step the temp was 175F for 60min. the final IT temp range was 141F to 152F.
I will try again soon. Maybe I can get my neighbor to sell me some of his salmon. He has lots.