Thx U to all Senior Smokers from a newbie

Started by c3junkie, July 07, 2009, 07:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c3junkie

I would like to say thx to all for your endless advise and praise to those that post here. I used my OBS for the first time today. Smoked a small pork tenderloin. Turned out awesome. Family loved it.  Now I have fish to do then bring on the turkey and chicken. And damn those pics. I keep looking at just makes me feel like a little kid again in a candystore. ;D ;D ;D ;D

thx again
Gord

Tenpoint5

Gord, That means it's time for you to post some pics of your own to make us drool!! Welcome Aboard.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Gizmo

I agree, Post away there Gord and a big welcome to ya.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

deb415611

OU812

Welcome to the fun and it has just begun.

Good to here your first smoke turned out awesome. I love it when that happens, heck even the mistakes taste good, maybe not what you wanted but still good.

Be very carefull this smoking thing is addictive.

KyNola

Welcome aboard Gord!  Sounds like you're well on your way!

KyNola

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

mikecorn.1

Here is the link where you can find out how to post them pics.  WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showpost.php?p=768&postcount=11
Mike

beefmann

Caneyscud

Welcome aboard Gord.  Ditto to all the above.  Practice - eat your practice, practice - eat your practice, practice........  What more fun thing can you do in life?   Well I can think of others - I'm not that bad off, but close!  So be careful - there are no 12 step plans - thankfully!  
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"