Jelous of your smoking

Started by Hopefull Romantic, July 09, 2009, 11:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

A case of Jack now your talking.

Hopefull Romantic

You know NepPaSmoke, I think your Mrs. and mine are related. She would not mind seeing me gobble down moon shine but she gets edgy when I drink JD. I think I know the reason. If you do so research on the man, you would find that he was a full pledged womanizer and I think the cat got out of the bag on this one.

As for OU812, you are a person after my own heart. Buying JD by the case is the only way to go. I just hope that the day will come soon when I will be sipping JD, sitting on my porch waiting for my digital thermometer to speak up and tell me that my rack of lamb is done. OOOOOHHH Wa ( Al Pacino / Scent of a Woman).

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on July 15, 2009, 02:29:51 PM
You know NepPaSmoke, I think your Mrs. and mine are related. She would not mind seeing me gobble down moon shine but she gets edgy when I drink JD. I think I know the reason. If you do so research on the man, you would find that he was a full pledged womanizer and I think the cat got out of the bag on this one.

As for OU812, you are a person after my own heart. Buying JD by the case is the only way to go. I just hope that the day will come soon when I will be sipping JD, sitting on my porch waiting for my digital thermometer to speak up and tell me that my rack of lamb is done. OOOOOHHH Wa ( Al Pacino / Scent of a Woman).

HR

LOL

Speakin of shine  ;D I made my own. Have some pics but best not to post em.  ;D

nepas

lumpy

We can start a new topic called "Shine".
It seems like yesterday when my dad and I brewed our first pot of pear schnaps. The stuff was so strong that we were plastered in minutes.I remember him lighting a teaspoon with a match and him saying that the stuff way no good cause there was no flame.
There sure was ;)

We were fortunate to get all the tools of the trade from a local chemist and the rest from the old country. This is making me thristy for a shot and a smoke. I can't smoke up in the mountains (10,500 ft asl) as I can barely breath, will have to wait till I get back to sea level.

Lumpy

Hopefull Romantic

Hi there lumpy,

one of these days, I gotta tell you about my first experience with shine. It was one of the best I have ever been through. Talking about stereo typing, I have never been more wrong in my life. The best evening I ever spent, was with hill billies from Tennessee.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Caneyscud

Man, my day is made - somebody appreciating the Tennessee Hillibillies.  I'm a redneck from Texas, and after awhile I've fit right in.  Some good folks.  Moonshining has changed over the years, I've been here.  Being in construction, I get to see a lot of it, and when I first got here, 'shine was either good or bad.  Good was OK, would give you a burn, but wouldn't hurt ya'.  Now the bad - the stuff that has this fluorescent chartreuse glow - stay away - people get sick.  Had some really cheap vodka like that on a train on a trip in Russia a few years back.  So bad, we wanted to mix it with some juice to try to get it palatable.  All we could find was some Kiwi juice some or our NZ friends had bought at a kiosk.  It was a fluorescent lime green and was wretched enough alone, but when mixed with the vodka was VILE - but it did do the job intended.  BTW, I'd suggest never walking the train tracks in Russia!  When you open the lid to the head, all you see is crossties rushing by.   The newest trend around here in 'shine is two things.  Putting fruit in the jars - strawberry and raspberry are popular with apple right behind - sometimes sugar is added.  The other is aging in oak barrels.  Done right, that makes for some smooth 'shine. - or so I've heard - since I don't drink, all I've ever had is a sip.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Oldman

PID Controller  <--click

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!