Cabelas.com - Bradley Electric Smoker - $199 in cart (reg $399)

Started by scrapple, July 13, 2009, 04:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a pattern here? Seems everyone that has ordered one of these has been getting a "Bounce tested" Box. I would guess that Somebody in the warehouse, wasn't watching where the fork truck was going, and toppled a stack or two of Bradley smokers. Which resulted in a great deal for everyone.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

JF7FSU

Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone

Caneyscud

Quote from: Caribou on July 21, 2009, 08:47:29 PM
Quote from: Caneyscud on July 21, 2009, 02:02:55 PM
Quote from: Caribou on July 21, 2009, 01:42:23 PM
Quote from: Caneyscud on July 21, 2009, 12:43:23 PM
Quote from: Gregory on July 21, 2009, 12:27:31 AM
I just received my Bradley from Cabela's as well.  A friend at work knew I was in the market for a smoker and pointed me to the Cabela's deal.

The box was somewhat beat up but the smoker was in perfect condition and just finished a seasoning cycle.
I've been smoking for about 4 years using a cheap electric water bullet smoker.  I learned a few tricks and was able to get some pretty good results from that old bullet but it finally died on me and my wife instructed me to get something better for $500 or less.  The Cabela's deal was perfect.  I picked up the smoker, two packs of bisquettes and a cover for under $300 with tax and shipping.

I'm like a kid at Christmas right now.

Greg
Your wife instructing you to get a smoker sounds fishy enough, but you only spending $300 of the $500 limit is very suspicious.  You need to stay around us a little while.  We'll teach you how to get the mostest!   Or teach you to hide those purchases from the wife so she doesn't know about them! 

In concept it sounds nice, but don't forget we women are psychic, have x ray vision and can smell money.
And these skills only increase with age.
;)
Carolyn
So Carolyn, what you are telling me is that I am only kidding myself thinking that I have gotten away with anything, and that I should expect retribution for my indiscretion sometime in the future?  Dangit!
She let's you get away with it because she loves you! :-*
Carolyn
Now I like that answer!  I guess I need to love her back - do I fix her a brisket or some ribs to show my love for her?  What says it better?

Mike
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

buttburner

mine is on the way!!!

been watching the UPS tracking site like a hawk....

will be delivered tomorrow....

I have been smoking since about 1977....cant wait for the new toy to arrive!!!!

Caribou

Welcome to the forum Buttburner!
You're going to love your Bradley smoker,
Carolyn

buttburner

Gregory

Quote from: Caneyscud on July 22, 2009, 08:31:48 AM
Quote from: Caribou on July 21, 2009, 08:47:29 PM
Quote from: Caneyscud on July 21, 2009, 02:02:55 PM
Quote from: Caribou on July 21, 2009, 01:42:23 PM
Quote from: Caneyscud on July 21, 2009, 12:43:23 PM
Quote from: Gregory on July 21, 2009, 12:27:31 AM
I just received my Bradley from Cabela's as well.  A friend at work knew I was in the market for a smoker and pointed me to the Cabela's deal.

The box was somewhat beat up but the smoker was in perfect condition and just finished a seasoning cycle.
I've been smoking for about 4 years using a cheap electric water bullet smoker.  I learned a few tricks and was able to get some pretty good results from that old bullet but it finally died on me and my wife instructed me to get something better for $500 or less.  The Cabela's deal was perfect.  I picked up the smoker, two packs of bisquettes and a cover for under $300 with tax and shipping.

I'm like a kid at Christmas right now.

Greg
Your wife instructing you to get a smoker sounds fishy enough, but you only spending $300 of the $500 limit is very suspicious.  You need to stay around us a little while.  We'll teach you how to get the mostest!   Or teach you to hide those purchases from the wife so she doesn't know about them! 

In concept it sounds nice, but don't forget we women are psychic, have x ray vision and can smell money.
And these skills only increase with age.
;)
Carolyn
So Carolyn, what you are telling me is that I am only kidding myself thinking that I have gotten away with anything, and that I should expect retribution for my indiscretion sometime in the future?  Dangit!
She let's you get away with it because she loves you! :-*
Carolyn
Now I like that answer!  I guess I need to love her back - do I fix her a brisket or some ribs to show my love for her?  What says it better?

Mike

Mike, do both and she'll really love you  :)

Let me tell you about the big screen HDTV my wife ordered me to buy, and the fancy target rifle she told me I'd better hurry up and order and... well you get the idea.

Brisket and Ribs, or pulled pork.  It's like a  :-* in every bite.

Greg