New guy from San Diego

Started by HCAO, July 13, 2009, 11:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCAO

Couldn't resist the $200 Cabelas OBS deal.  Always wanted to get a bradley after eating Gizmo's food, but the $400+ price was a bit out of my range.  No more excuses!  Can't wait to get it.

Off to amazon to order some pucks...

deb415611

Welcome HCAO!

I'm sure that Giz will get you started but feel free to ask any questions that you have!

Caribou

Welcome to the forum HCAO and congrats on your new purchase!
You're so lucky to have Gizmo to help you, too.
Carolyn

Mr Walleye

Welcome to the forum HCAO

I'm sure Giz has already pointed you to the recipe site but if he hasn't just click on the smoker in the bottom of my post. Lots of great stuff there from all the fine folks here on the forum.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Caneyscud

Welcome HCAO.  Glad to have you aboard!  Post pics!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikecorn.1

Welcome aboard.  Remember to post pics. 8)  ;D
Mike

beefmann

welcome to the forum HCAO you will enjoy the forum and smoking

Gizmo

Looks like I just missed your post last night.
Welcome to the forum.  As the others have said you will find a lot of great help here.  Next we will have to get another  SoCal Smoke out going once the weather warms up for LaQuinta.   :D  When she came down for the crawfish boil she needed to be dressed like a crab fisherman out in the Bearing Sea for the opilios as it was only in the high 70s here.  ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

smokeitall

Welcome aboard San Diego New Guy, looks like Cabelas new deal might help out gettin some new forum members....

Smokin Soon

Thanks for that heads up on the obds. I did foreward the the link to a couple of buddies that were on the brink, after eating my stuff. That price will get us a lot of new members for sure!

seemore

welcome HCA

welcome HCAO
seemore

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smokin Soon

Just a heads up to Brian at Bradley, This sale from Cabella's is a great stimulus for wannabe or on the edge smokers. Wanna increase sales? Just give forum members some kind of a discount code to send to friends and family that have sampled the goodies and want to try it themselves. I have used this meathod before and it has a much more personal effect, as we are recommending a product that we truly believe in. My guests that have sampled my wings smoked in the Bradley and finished in the "Big Easy" have bought 7 of them. Very simple, satisfied customers create new customers.