New guy from San Diego

Started by HCAO, July 13, 2009, 11:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokeitall

Absolutely right SS, imagine how many would be flying off the shelves at Cabelas right now if the economy wasn't so bad?  Your idea makes sense to me, why not have an extra 1000 part time sales people working for you for free...

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Smokin Soon on July 15, 2009, 09:21:45 PM
Wanna increase sales? Just give forum members some kind of a discount code to send to friends and family that have sampled the goodies and want to try it themselves. I have used this meathod before and it has a much more personal effect, as we are recommending a product that we truly believe in. My guests that have sampled my wings smoked in the Bradley and finished in the "Big Easy" have bought 7 of them. Very simple, satisfied customers create new customers.

Hi SS

I will pass this along to Wade and the sales Manager

Brian

Gizmo

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on July 16, 2009, 08:13:14 PM
Quote from: Smokin Soon on July 15, 2009, 09:21:45 PM
Wanna increase sales? Just give forum members some kind of a discount code to send to friends and family that have sampled the goodies and want to try it themselves. I have used this meathod before and it has a much more personal effect, as we are recommending a product that we truly believe in. My guests that have sampled my wings smoked in the Bradley and finished in the "Big Easy" have bought 7 of them. Very simple, satisfied customers create new customers.

Hi SS

I will pass this along to Wade and the sales Manager

Brian
Not sure how the big stores can do the heavy discounts but it would be really nice if the small independents could get a bigger break from Bradley to be able to compete with the big box stores.  Probably some legal issue there for equality but just a thought.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Giz...I was wearing shorts and looking quite groovey for the boil...yes...I had a sweatshirt and everyone was sweating but...I had a chill!!! ;D Only 114 here today...why don't you and VA come out and visit?  :D  :D  :D We miss you both....come on...you don't want the peeps to think that you can't take the heat? I mean...I'm a girl....If the girls can do it...it's not THAT HOT...it's a dry heat!!!  ;D heh...heh...heh... ::)

HCAO

got the smoker today!  too bad the bisquettes don't come in until monday. 

deb415611

Quote from: HCAO on July 17, 2009, 12:21:22 PM

Isn't there someone that you could borrow some from  :D

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: deb415611 on July 17, 2009, 01:09:49 PM
Quote from: HCAO on July 17, 2009, 12:21:22 PM

Isn't there someone that you could borrow some from  :D

Heck, steal from someone. Gotta be killing ya with the smoker and no pucks!  :'(
HawkeyeSmokes

Hopefull Romantic

Welcome aboard,

you could not have found a better person to guide you.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

FLBentRider

Quote from: Up In Smoke on July 17, 2009, 04:10:56 PM
i sold another OBS today!
i believe his order goes in tonight!

We should get a commision, pucks, maple syrup...
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Gizmo

HCAO,
Give me a call and I'll hook you up to hold you over.  Just got a supply as well.  Doing 10 lbs of jerky, a wild sockeye, fresh off the coast whole pacific sea bass, and a couple of Pork Briskets this weekend after I get back from a special photographer event at the Wild Animal Park in the morning.  Going to see if I can recognize any one's relatives out there.   :D  ;)

HCAO

wow, i actually haven't even had time to unpack the thing.   my wife hurt her leg and can't get around too well for a while, so i've been helping her, plus doing things around the house.  i need to go shopping for some meat to smoke too! 

Gizmo

Well if you find the time and need some before your shipment arrives, you have my number. 
Now quit misbehaving and making your wife hurt her leg kicking you on the back side.   :D

HCAO

The smoke is rolling!!!!!

just got it all put together and currently seasoning it.  Got my dad to make me some bubba pucks at the machine shop, so i'm good to go! 

First smoke will be some spare ribs.  Hopefully i'll have some time in the next couple of days.  I also found a maverick 1 probe remote thermometer unit that i got a couple of years ago on impulse, but never really used.  it'll definitely come in handy now.

Gizmo

Now I will get some samples won't I.

OU812

RIBS did i here RIBS?

Your wife is going to be so happy you cooked this special meal for her that she is going to jump up and do some dancing.  :D

Hope her leg is getting better.