Just got the Bradley smoker today..

Started by wtward, July 22, 2009, 06:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wtward

Hello all.. I too am a newbee to the site and the Bradley smoker.  It really is cool to see everyone come together for the same LOVE...(SMOKED EVERYTHING).  I just received my Bradley Smoker today.  I was like a dog chasing a car when the FEDEX guy left my house.  I actually came home for lunch and he was driving away.  I have had many kinds of smokers and had many successes and failures ( if a failure is still something you eat and think WOW this is still better than what most people call BBQ). I am sure I will have many questions and thoughts for others as I spend many weekends smoking and sharing what I smoke in this wonderful new found love in my life.... Thanks ahead of time for all your support....

KyNola

wtw,
Welcome to the family.  I too have had many different types of smokers including one that required a forklift to put in my truck.  Nothing compares to the Bradley.  Have fun, learn lots and eat well.  Many more of my learned friends and your newest friends from all around the world will be along shortly to welcome you as well.

KyNola

smokeitall

Welcome Aboard wtward, and have fun and ask lots of questions.
SIA

wtward

Thanks to all that have replied so far....  I have to say this thing is amazing... the control over the temp and the smoking time is beyond what I thought it could be.  I really think my first try will be much better than I thought possible...

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

deb415611