Show Yer Smokers

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 28, 2009, 11:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossP

Looks good, the first of many drips on the V-tray, first coat of smoke on the inside of the smoker, brings back memories.......
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Mr Walleye

Ok.... Here's my little collection....

Smokers built into my heated garage along with my dehydrator...

My Most recent addition... Louisiana CS570

Thermos HeatWave... aka The Big Easy (Canadian version)

Kenmore natural gas grill

Grinder...

Stuffer...

Vac Sealer...

Slicer...

...and one last toy that got in the way....

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

smokeitall

That is one awesome collection of toys.  Wow I'm impressed.  I even had to go show my wife, and she was impressed.

pensrock

Nice group of toys, Mike!  :)
pens

mikecorn.1

Mike

RossP

All I can say is WOW what a collection of toys you have. I also like what you have done with the yard, very nice.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Smokin Soon

I think I'll just stick to posting food pics cause I look at my setup and all I can think of is "ghetto fantastic" cause it works for me, but no it's not pretty.

Mr Walleye

Quote from: RossP on August 01, 2009, 11:35:38 AM
All I can say is WOW what a collection of toys you have. I also like what you have done with the yard, very nice.

Ross

Thanks guys.

I just re-did my back yard last year. I wanted to get rid of some of my lawn. I probably remover half my lawn and created a number of different seating areas with a mixture of gravel, patios, shrubs and boulders. I took the picture from the second patio. It has shrubs all around it and a tree in the middle of it. As you can see I've been working diligently on my fence.  ::) Now that I have replaced a number of pickets I have to get my but in gear and get it stained.

Mike

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Smokin Soon on August 01, 2009, 07:32:30 PM
I think I'll just stick to posting food pics cause I look at my setup and all I can think of is "ghetto fantastic" cause it works for me, but no it's not pretty.

SS

Hey... if it works that's all that matters.   8)

Run what ya brung!  ;)

Mike

Smokin Soon

Thanks, Mike I do have all the toys, but not really set up the way that I would like them. Job losses, ect. Had plans for an expansion that did not work out. Cabellas 80l is in the family room that the wife just hates cause it sounds like a vacuum cleaner, but the results make me one happy guy! And my Treager looks like the orphan on the side of the house, but I am very happy with that beauty!

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Caneyscud

So Mr. Walleye is a pellet pooper also!  Congrats!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

squirtthecat

That's awesome!   What does the sign say? (w/ the fish on it)