Wings and Drummies

Started by mikecorn.1, July 30, 2009, 05:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikecorn.1

Had a pack of wings sitting in freezer for a while so i decided to put them in the bradley. Smoked with the messy wood and finished them on the grill. Came out great. Nothing fancy, but gave me a chance to POST PICS  ;D. Which we all like  8).
Also, some meatballs wrapped with bacon and smoked with maple.

Just some EVOO, McCormick BBQ seasoning and season all.

Out of the smoker.

On the grill.

Ready to chow down on.  ;D

Meatballs wrapped with bacon. Used maple for 1 hr.

Ready.

Mike

easyridinole

Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

Tenpoint5

Good Looking batch of appetizers!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikecorn.1

They went quick. Took them to moms house. A few didnt make it past the door from the back patio to the kitchen inside my house, let alone the ride to my moms.  ;D
Mike

chaz

BigJohnT

How long did you smoke them and what temperature and what kind of bisquettes did you use?

They look good and simple enough for a rank beginner...

Thanks
John

mikecorn.1

Wings and Drummies for 2 hours at @ 225*. With mesquite.  They were pretty much done. Put them on the grill for a bit just to make sure. The meatballs wrapped with bacon was 1 hour with maple @ 225*
Mike

BigJohnT

Thanks for the info MikeCorndot1

My wife brought home some wings today... I think she likes the smoker.

John

mikecorn.1

My wife doesnt like when i make a mess in the kitchen. but she likes the final product.
Mike

BigJohnT

My wife likes it any time I cook mess or no mess cause if I cook she does not have to  ;D With the new Bradley I'll be cooking more...

John

mikecorn.1

Hey there BJT. just noticed you have 99 posts. one more and you will officially  be a junior member.  :)  Im a jr. member and still dont know shiiiiiiiiiitakee  mushrooms.
Mike

lumpy

Happy wife, happy life!

Lump

BigJohnT

Ok, but just one more as a Newbee...

John

mikecorn.1

Mike