Butt's wings

Started by buttburner, August 03, 2009, 09:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttburner

I used the Jimmy Kimmel method to prep and smoke.

This was yesterday. After they were done, I put them in the fridge overnight. (did not have time to eat them, things came up)

just now I heated them on the grill for just a few mins and used 1\4 cup melted butter 1\4 cup Loiusiana Hot Sauce and a nice heap of black pepper

toss and eat

damn good stuff!!!

Might put up a pic, but fingers are full of hot sauce, dont want to mess up the camera, heck with the keyboard lol

OU812

Sounds good

Thats almost the same way I do my hot wings (I dont do the Kimmel thing)
Sprinkle with some creole seasoning smoke 2 hr Alder then baste with 1/4 cup butter 1/4 cup Louisiana wing sauce and on to the grill to crisp up a little then baste again and chow.

Caneyscud

That butter/LA hot sauce combo does the trick.  As the old potato chip commercial said  "Bet you can't eat just one!"  (or something like that, my memory has too much gray hair in it!)
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

pensrock

same here, butter/La hot sauce but I add some xtra cayenne powder to kick it up a little and sometimes finely chopped garlic.  :D

Smokin Soon

Ohh yes wings!! In my current situation, thats my Filet Mignon. So many things to try, with so many crowd pleasing results. Wings Rule! ;D

OU812

Did some wings last night they were great

Smoked them up while mowing the yard, dont get any better than that