Its here...its here...its here

Started by Hopefull Romantic, August 04, 2009, 09:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

Yes folks I cant believe it. Five weeks to the day I paid, my courier just unloaded it in my house. I finally can join the ranks of the proud BDS owners. I will be seasoning it tonight, after Assembly off course and and it shall be inaugurated maniana. Unfortunately and since I was not expecting to arrive today with all the customs problems it generated, I did not thaw the rack of lamb and therefore, I think I am going with safe Salmon tomorrow.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Caneyscud

Alright, now the fun can begin!  Be sure to send pics.  I want to know how barbecue goes over in Jordan.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

Now Let the Games Begin!!!! Good Luck to you HR!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smokeitall

Thats great news, I can't wait to start seeing some of the pics..

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks y'all I appreciate it very much. I have to say here that the lot of you guys have made my decision to take the jump into electrical smoking and particularly Bradley's DS sooooo easy. I honestly feel I can count on all of you when I get stuck. I am sure I will often as I begin.

HR

mikecorn.1

Nice, welcome. Be sure and post pics.  ;D  Check out this site for FAQ's

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=481
Mike

KyNola

That's great HR!  Please let us know what Jordanians think of BBQ.  You may start a whole new food culture. :)

KyNola

OU812

Hopefull Romantic

Hi there KyNola,

I certainly will let you know. I have already started out trying smoked food on close relatives and friends and they all loved it. The only thing that they did not like was the fact that I could not sit with them will waiting on the food and had to keep a close attention to coal and temperature. Let alone of reeking of smoke all the time.

Well those were the days of old. Now with BDS, Maverick ET 73 and an additional Oregon Technologies thermometer, that is all about to change. I cant wait. Bradley may have impressed me with their technology, but the like of you and others on this forum got me addicted to what could be achieved.

Thank you all.

HR

pensrock

glad you finally got your smoker, I'm sure you'll impress many people with the food you make.
pens