Reveo Marinator

Started by nsxbill, February 17, 2005, 05:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

I'm one of the "five" on the list.....right now, I use the Foodsaver vacuum marinator, but it's limited on size and I feel the need to shake it every so often to get the juices "sucked in" on all sides. (Leave it alone Kirk!![;)])  I don't know enough yet to be sure whether I'll use it on fish fillets, but I can see it being used on "tougher" meats....caribou, moose, housecats[:D], etc!

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kummok</i>
<br />housecats[:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

nsxbill

I need 3 more people to pick up a Revio.  You won't see a better price.  They can't be advertised under $199.  That is the MAP.  Private me if you want to get in on this buy!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That is the MAP. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Is that the same a MSRP?

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nsxbill

MSRP Manufacturers suggested retail price
MAP = This is what you see when an advertiser posts a "Too low to show" price in place of a selling price.  The reason for this is what is known as "MAP", or Minimum Advertisable Price.

MAP is a voluntarily agreement that all legitimate manufacturer authorized retailers enter into with their authorized USA supplier, usually the manufacturer, and in some cases, the official USA distribution arm designated by the manufacturer. According to such agreements, retailers can usually sell MAP restricted items for any price they choose, but may not display in any print or online advertising, a price below the Minimum Advertisable Price.

That is what I am doing with these Reveos.  I am going to ulitmately start selling them on Ebay at $199 Buy it now price, but include 4 cans of spices with them so I can get the retail customer a little break..

The Bradley forum folks will be handled differently.  The Reveo to my cohorts here will be a great price, and include two cans of spices.  Shipping is approximately 10% of what I am selling them for.  I cannot say what I am selling them for, but the shipping is $15 (Hint Hint).

I need three more purchasers to get this rolling.  

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />I need 3 more people to pick up a Revio.  You won't see a better price.  They can't be advertised under $199.  That is the MAP.  Private me if you want to get in on this buy!

Bill

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Bill,
Just checking. Did you get my request to order one? I didn't receive any confirmation that you received my e-mail.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

nsxbill

Didn't see it.  I sent you a private email through the system.

To the rest of you smoke heads and grillers following this thread...This a good buy and offering to you or your friends this opportunity for great deal.  I have a Paypal address.  Please private me if you are interested and to get actual price plus shipping.

Bill

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />Shipping is approximately 10% of what I am selling them for.  I cannot say what I am selling them for, but the shipping is $15 (Hint Hint).<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:D][:D][:D][8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Bill,

I assume you got me e-mail several days ago saying "count me in!" . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

nsxbill

To all those about to be Flavoristas, I will give this until Sunday to get in on the deal, then place the order.  My Paypal address is [email protected].  The following have made a committment to purchase:

SmokinMoe - ladies first, gentlemen
ChezBubba
Kummok
HabaneroSmoker
BigSmoker
JJC
Jaeger
nsxbill(3)
St Helens Smoker and Olds are thinking about it

For those Canadian purchasers, I will eat the difference in shipping.

If you are interested make sure to get back to me by lets say 9 p.m. Pacific Time on Sunday and make payment via Paypal.  It doesn't cost you anything...just me.  

If you have never used Paypal before, Tell them I referred you.   We both get a credit.  The web address is http://www.paypal.com.  

I sent some emails out to some who are gadget freaks like me.  If you know anyone - friend, family, fellow griller on another list,  hit them with the deal and tell them to contact me.

Happy smoking!

Bill

Cold Smoke

Hey Boys~~~~I'm on the fence here.... I understand and appreciate NSXBill is offering a hell-of-a-deal here...But- Is it worth me cashing in my "wife's birthday money pedicure fund"??[:D] and take cold showers for the year or so?????

Cold Smoke

BTW- I  am being sincere here- HELP!!!

nsxbill

You just have to get out the foot bath, warm up some oil and have it on hand.  Soak her feet for 20 min in some of Madge's Palmolive Green Dishwashing Soap after you trim her nails for her.  Take a little pumice stone and rub down the callouses.  Apply the oil.  Initially it is for a leg and calf massage - I like to use Neutrogena almond scented oil....you decide how far up her legs, etc to go.  Success with this might not only sanction a marinator but a new Guru....never can tell.

I draw the line at applying color....she can do that herself.

The marinator is a nice item.  Will give you some nice meat, fruit veggies, sauces...whatever you choose to infuse flavor to....no toe nail cuttings however, and her feet won't fit.

Bill

nsxbill

I will be ordering 12 of these on Monday or Tuesday...I have committments for 8 of them thus far.  I anyone else wants in, let me know asap.

A synopsis of the capability leached off their site:

//www.freethemeat.org

Problem     
Few people have two full days for advance meal preparation.  Most marination is done just before cooking – with conventional bag or pan marination that only coats the surface of food and does not tenderize.  

Result?  Marinade burns off when cooked; meat is tough and bland.

Solution    

The Reveo saves flavor and time.  The MariVac™ technology pulls marinade to the core for more flavorful, tender meat.  10 minutes with Reveo exceeds two days of traditional soak-marination.

Vacuum marination is a proven technology used by butchers and meat processors for decades to infuse flavor into food.  The Reveo brings the technology into the home for everyday use.

BENEFITS
Faster – Eliminates advance marination.  Reveo can marinate a whole chicken in just 20 minutes.

Gourmet Flavor and Tenderness – Abundant moisture makes modest overcooking undetectable.  Added flavor enhances any chef's cooking, making everyday meals taste great, while saving time.

Tastier Lean Meats & Wild Game – Fat is no longer necessary to flavor leaner cuts and the strong flavor of wild game is easily overcome with Reveo's powerful marination.

Less Marinade – Uses _ the amount of marinade of bag-soaks (2 cups flavors a whole chicken.)

It won't do a 10-12# brisket or Butt, but it will do all the other stuff we smoke on a day to day basis, as well as fruit and veggies.

I don't want you to think I am spamming the list.  This is just a deal I set-up after buying one full boat to try myself.  It really works well.  For those units that don't sell, I will just sell at $199 MAP on Ebay.  If you haven't figured out how much I am selling them for to list members, private email to me for quote.

And the list of toys grows!

HOW  IT  WORKS

Turns Meat Into A Sponge – Without the Reveo, atmospheric pressure actually compresses meat, making it difficult to absorb marinade.  The Reveo's MariVac pump removes pressure, relaxing meat fibers to pull flavor to the core.

Penetrates and Tenderizes – Next, the Reveo automatically tumbles meat in marinade with plastic paddles to tenderize and massage marinade into the meat.  (Also good for vegetables, fruit and tofu.) When the vacuum seal is released, the food soaks up marinade like a sponge in water.

REVEO ANATOMY
Uses the same powerful vacuum pump found in commercial grade meat tumblers.

Sized to marinate up to a whole chicken, roast, four T-Bone steaks or 4 lbs. of shrimp.

Tumbling can be set from 2 minutes (for shrimp) to 20 minutes (for a whole chicken.)

The Reveo barrel and lid are stain resistant and dishwasher safe.

Reveo manual has instructions for use with bottled marinades and recipes for homemade concoctions.

Bill

Kummok

<br />You just have to get out the foot bath, warm up some oil and have it on hand.  Soak her feet for 20 min in some of Madge's Palmolive Green Dishwashing Soap after you trim her nails for her.  Take a little pumice stone and rub down the callouses.  Apply the oil.  Initially it is for a leg and calf massage - I like to use Neutrogena almond scented oil....you decide how far up her legs, etc to go.  Success with this might not only sanction a marinator but a new Guru....never can tell.

I draw the line at applying color....she can do that herself.

Bill

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Bill:

This sounds like some pretty EXPERIENCED advice...you must have some pretty cool toys in yer garage![;)] Following this advice SHOULD get me that Honda fourwheeler with winch and snowplow I've been eyeing![:D][;)]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

nsxbill

Might as well go for the Gusto! [:D][:D][:D]

Bill