ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Caribou on August 22, 2009, 08:31:29 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 22, 2009, 08:25:55 PM
Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 22, 2009, 08:11:21 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 22, 2009, 08:08:18 PM
Since you probably figured out where it is by now. I have a question is that a Barrow or a guilt?

Do i have to teach you everything     ITS A PIG

You know it is really hard to have a battle of the brain with an unarmed person!!!   :D ;D

A Barrow is a male PIG that has been neutered.
A Guilt is a female Pig that is a virgin (That means she hasn't had any babies yet)
So, if she's a virgin, what's with the guilt?
Carolyn

Thats what a scottish guy wears  :D

so there

nepas

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on August 22, 2009, 08:32:58 PM
Quote from: Caribou on August 22, 2009, 08:31:29 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 22, 2009, 08:25:55 PM
Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 22, 2009, 08:11:21 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 22, 2009, 08:08:18 PM
Since you probably figured out where it is by now. I have a question is that a Barrow or a guilt?

Do i have to teach you everything     ITS A PIG

You know it is really hard to have a battle of the brain with an unarmed person!!!   :D ;D

A Barrow is a male PIG that has been neutered.
A Guilt is a female Pig that is a virgin (That means she hasn't had any babies yet)
So, if she's a virgin, what's with the guilt?
Carolyn

Thats what a scottish guy wears  :D

so there

nepas

Ahh that's a Kilt !!!

Carolyn
I Don't know for sure but that's what they're called
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

my B-day is the 31st. I have reorder my smoker(bradley) and was told once again I would have it by tuesday. Brian thanks for the offer of help, I appreciate it....ya'll all need to just resign now... i made one yesterday and one today...no smoker yet just on my grill....i'm tryin to think how ya'll can compete with a crazy cajun... I'm in...all i need to do is learn how to post pictures....geez

deb415611

classicrockgriller,

here is the link on how to post pictures from the faq's on the recipe site

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showpost.php?p=768&postcount=11

Deb

deb415611

Wow - look what you miss when you turn the computer off early on a Saturday night ,  a conversation about guilty virgin pigs.   :D

BTW,  I'm done too!  So there ;D

FLBentRider

I haven't started yet.

Went to the pre-season football game last night.

Going to smoke and season today, perhaps.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on August 23, 2009, 03:28:46 AM
my B-day is the 31st. I have reorder my smoker(bradley) and was told once again I would have it by tuesday. Brian thanks for the offer of help, I appreciate it....ya'll all need to just resign now... i made one yesterday and one today...no smoker yet just on my grill....i'm tryin to think how ya'll can compete with a crazy cajun... I'm in...all i need to do is learn how to post pictures....geez

Wouldn't be the first time a Newbie won an ICB. Don't worry about only using the grill. I do believe it says "80% of the cooking is done in the Bradley or other outdoor cooking device".

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

One of the random thoughts that runs through your head.......

Why would someone neuter a pig?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: deb415611 on August 23, 2009, 05:52:59 AM
One of the random thoughts that runs through your head.......

Why would someone neuter a pig?

A barrow (often pronounced "bar") is a boar that's been castrated before sexual maturity, so the meat will be edible.
Also had a misspelling on the other it is Gilt instead of guilt.

Bradley (Head Office)

Resign.... never and you have made two already keep praticing you will get it right, ;D and now we have a crazy cajun

Just look at the line up we have:

Puppy Lady   
Chicken Lady   
Tea Bag Lady   
Peddle Pusher 
TenPoint5        (not sure what he is besides an expert on pigs) ;D

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tenpoint5

ya'll all need to just resign now... i made one yesterday and one today...i'm tryin to think how ya'll can compete with a crazy cajun

RESIGN???? What you smoking a fresh batch of Silly Putty?? Don't need to practice everyday like the "Crazy Cajun". We just get an Idea, make it work and run with it. Wont be hard to compete with someone that can't make up his mind. Must be the Silly Putty he's smoking.

classicrockgriller

I practice in my sleep and perfect on the grill. You know you are getting old when you dream of cooking instead of girls.

Caribou

Quote from: classicrockgriller on August 23, 2009, 01:41:17 PM
I practice in my sleep and perfect on the grill. You know you are getting old when you dream of cooking instead of girls.
:D :D
I must be getting old, too.
The night before I cooked my ICB III entry, I kept dreaming about how I was going to cook it outside!
Don't worry about cooking it on the grill as long as it's outside, I cooked mine almost completely on my grill.
Good luck!
Carolyn

La Quinta

Hmmmmm...one must ask themselves....in 2009? Cant chicks cook outside???  ;D  ;D  ;D