ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Quote from: Tiny Tim on August 24, 2009, 07:36:58 PM
Quote from: La Quinta on August 23, 2009, 10:46:08 PM
Hmmmmm...one must ask themselves....in 2009? Cant chicks cook outside???  ;D  ;D  ;D

You broads can cook anywhere you want to, as long as you bring me a beer every 15 minutes....and do it topless.

Is this how the smack talk works?
10.5 will do that for ya Tim...topless and you can shove a one dollar bill in his G-string! :D :D :D
Carolyn

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote10.5 will do that for ya Tim...topless and you can shove a one dollar bill in his G-string!   
Carolyn

Thats a picture I did not want in my mind 10.5 topless with a Orange G-String serving Tiny Tim a beer and some SMBT'S (Sweet Mild Buffalo Turds)

La Quinta

I have been watching this thread with great interest...I have tried to suss out who are the true weenies and who are the pretenders...I have made my assumptions and I have decided...

I suggest you tune in

Although I have always loved Tiny...I believe he is off my list now...I am not a "broad"...(I could be, if I were that kinda gal....BUT)...Tiny...my man Tiny....dang...a broad.... I am not....for gosh sake you shipped to my Mother.... Geezzzz....

I will swing a mongo tea bag at those of you that have been irreverent as well...I have the Ice Tea bags...they are the jumbos!!!  ;D

classicrockgriller

La Quinta

Uh ok...well...uh...you're kinda new here right? Just asking?

Ka Honu

LQ - I tried to warn them (in my subtle way) but I guess it didn't take.

Classic & Tim - That stuff doesn't even work once, especially in the presence of the Ladies of the Forum (who have mystical powers you don't even want to know about).  Teabags are only the beginning (and a powerful beginning they are).

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 24, 2009, 08:32:13 PM
Quote10.5 will do that for ya Tim...topless and you can shove a one dollar bill in his G-string!   
Carolyn

Thats a picture I did not want in my mind 10.5 topless with a Orange G-String serving Tiny Tim a beer and some SMBT'S (Sweet Mild Buffalo Turds)

OH HELL NO I don't even want that picture in my head!!! Besides the G-String is gone. My neighbor got married last weekend and as a joke he pulled that out instead of the gartar belt and chucked it over his head and yelled "That aint It!!"
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Funny thing happened this morning when I got home from work. I stepped out of my truck and I heard this God Awful noise, I looked around then heard a thud on my porch about 20 feet away. All I have to say is "HA HA YOU MISSED ME!!!!" :P :P :P :P :PDamn them Teabags is getting big, them is 1x6 deck boards.

From the sounds of things it was chucked before she read all of the posts or I wouldn't have gotten it.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Quote from: Caribou on August 24, 2009, 08:20:18 PM
10.5 will do that for ya Tim...topless and you can shove a one dollar bill in his G-string! :D :D :D

With the economy the way it is, it might have to be CHANGE!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: FLBentRider on August 25, 2009, 06:47:44 AM

A roll of Pennies? Would that be considered MALE ENHANCEMENT?

Caribou

Wow 10.5!
LQ must have quite the throwing arm!
I'd hate to see what she threw at Tiny Tim! :D
My condolences in the loss of the G-string :'(
:D :D :D :D
Carolyn

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 25, 2009, 06:50:56 AM
Quote from: FLBentRider on August 25, 2009, 06:47:44 AM

A roll of Pennies? Would that be considered MALE ENHANCEMENT?

It's all about the Lincolns!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tiny Tim

I was just makin' sure I deserved it if the teabag came up a little short of getting to TenPoint.....

Oh, and LQ, you know I love ya...you were my first non-Iowa sale.

G-strings are nice...I should go see some again once.......................

Up In Smoke

Quote from: classicrockgriller on August 24, 2009, 11:05:52 PM

Don't get hit by these!!!!

OH no!
Major Tea bag launch coming your way!!!
Real fire and brimstone kinda stuff! hail stones as big as volkswagons! dogs and cats living together!
I just cannot watch.....
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

Ok Folks I know there is more than just 4 people entering the Iron Chef Bradley III. Remember that the final Turn in day will be Sunday. I will Post the voting poll on Monday Morning When I get home from work and drop the yardapes off at school so roughly 8:30 am CST will be the Last Straw cut off time. Lets see some more entries.

Disregard this post it was made a week early by accident