ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

Mine will be posted before Sunday.  just no time to post during the week. 

classicrockgriller

My JBDBS found its way to my house today. I am doing the break-in as I type. That is a beautiful lil man. Am really impressed so far. Even the pkging was top notch. I set my oven temp at 150 like it called for but it is showing 185 in oven. Guess that is normal. Guess I'll do my goolash tomorrow. guess i missed the thread where the turn in date was changed, no problem now.

FLBentRider

You can't rush the winning entry!

I something come up, I should get it done this weekend!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: FLBentRider on August 26, 2009, 07:05:50 PM

What do you mean the winning entry is already posted!!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 26, 2009, 07:07:50 PM

You were not supposed to tell them that I had already won I thought I paid you enough to keep that a secret  ??? ???

westexasmoker

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 26, 2009, 07:07:50 PM

Because its mine....There Smack!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tiny Tim

Don't we have another week like it says in this post?

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 24, 2009, 10:18:26 AM
Back to being serious, I have been thinking about it and since several of those enjoying some Smack Talk and generally fun razzing of each other have stated they have completed there ICB entry. I will open the Turn-In thread early. I know there is at least one that wouldn't be able to post during the posted turn in time period. Arrangements had been made to make sure the entry was going to be there.

The voting will still be the 7th through the 11th of Sept. For those not familiar with the ICB's Please REFRAIN from posting in the Turn-in Thread until the Voting is complete.

Edited because my computer is stupid.

La Quinta

Yeah...actually I'm with Tiny on this one (even tho I'm a "broad") don't we have another week? Or did I read the original post wrong?

deb415611

I have to say I didn't go back and reread but thought it was supposed to be labor day weekend for turn-in and figured I missed a post changing the date.  Based on Tiny & LQ's posts maybe I didn't? ???   I thought the turn-in was just being opened early.

Tenpoint5

Ooops I had a LQ Moment (Blonde Moment) Got my weekends mixed up. I only had 3 1/2 hours of sleep yesterday. But hey I'm man enough to say "I made a mistake! I'm Sorry"

Yes You have another week The voting poll will open the 7-11th like originally posted. So you will have until Monday morning the 7th to turn-in your pictures. I have edited the other post.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Did I possibly get a point or two back from the lovely ladies on this board by pointing out the date mistyping?  If not, I've also softened my position on the beer served every 15 minutes topless...it can be 20 minutes, but the top has to be one that I make out o saran wrap. ;) :D

classicrockgriller

Glad that was straighten out. I make fresh bread and rolls on thursdays for the weekend. I had already activated my sourdough started so now i can breathe a little. I have a starter than I got from my mom that was started by my great grandmother in 1860's. Have an old couple down the road that might die if they didn't get thier sourdough bread every week. Plus time to play a little with my smoker.

Tenpoint5

Let's see now, We have 4 entries and Deb, Classicrockgriller, FLB, and LQ are talking the talk just have to do a little walking/posting. How many other ICB contestant's are lurking out there?   

I think The Bradley Sacrificial Lamb has Bailed and took off with his tail between his legs. Maybe hiding under the desk sucking his thumb in a fetal position. That's why Brian had to save face for the Bradley head office Team and submit his entry. Anyone else up at the head office willing to give it a shot there Brian?

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 27, 2009, 12:25:51 PM
Let's see now, We have 4 entries and Deb, Classicrockgriller, FLB, and LQ are talking the talk just have to do a little walking/posting. How many other ICB contestant's are lurking out there?   

I think The Bradley Sacrificial Lamb has Bailed and took off with his tail between his legs. Maybe hiding under the desk sucking his thumb in a fetal position. That's why Brian had to save face for the Bradley head office Team and submit his entry. Anyone else up at the head office willing to give it a shot there Brian?

I forgot all about him going to enter I will send him a e-mail and ask him to stop sucking his thumb and to step up .

Although as for the rest of the entries just forget it I have this one in the bag you might just as well throw your dishes away.

deb415611

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 27, 2009, 02:55:43 PM

Although as for the rest of the entries just forget it I have this one in the bag you might just as well throw your dishes away.

We will have to get Wade to take away your admin rights until the contest is over so you don't vote for yourself more than once ;D