ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: La Quinta on September 05, 2009, 11:38:36 PM
Dang....classic...you're playing with the buck boy...gimme your location...I need a helicopter tea bag drop on your ass....have ya thought about ...oh...I don't know...easing in to the community here? Just a question...I'm not very bright ya know...anybody can verify it.....

LQ, I did kinda put a damper on the Party! Was not my intention to "insult" anyone, they have been great help. To have a good product for sale like the Bradley is one thing, to have a place to get ideas, ask questions to help you enjoy that great product is another. This is that place. I am not a mean or rude person. I am thankful for what I have learned thus far. Guess I took the "smack" talk too far. I apologize if I have offended anyone here, was not my intention.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 04, 2009, 08:49:36 AM
10.5.....Did you put "turd" in the name of your entry first and then make a recipe to fit it....or.......make it, taste it, and then named it.

It may look like one but Taste is everything. It tastes better than the name. Which as I stated before came from the Atomic Buffalo Turd (ABT) I just reinvented the wheel.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

I have bad news.  I am going to have to withdraw what would have been the winning entry.  Not only did time get away from me and I didn't get the parts and pieces rounded up, my store got broke into last night.  Fortunately, they didn't get anything.  Looking for cash, but I had cleaned out the registers a few weeks ago.

On the positive side, my buddy was here a little bit ago to wrap my legs for me, and he said my color looked really good...better than he's seen me for a while.  Also confirmed what the PT department has been telling me about the wounds...they're looking GREAT.

classicrockgriller

FLBentRider

Sorry to hear that Tiny!

I hope they meet up with someones Smith & Wesson insurance policy!

I'm glad to hear your legs are looking better.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tiny Tim

Quote from: FLBentRider on September 06, 2009, 02:53:41 PM
Sorry to hear that Tiny!

I hope they meet up with someones Smith & Wesson insurance policy!

I'm glad to hear your legs are looking better.

Actually, what they had to go through once they got through the window was almost better than S&W insurance.  Bunch of rebar stood up in a bucket, couple of pitchforks with the handle down, crap all over the place that they had to get over.

I can safely say this because I know it will never happen, but I'd like to be in a little better shape and have five minutes alone with the perp(s)...wouldn't need any weapons, my hands would be enough.  I'm actually taking this a whole lot better than I thought I would be, in fact, I'm almost laughing about it.  I suppose because they didn't get anything.

La Quinta

Glad everything is as good as it can be Tiny....ya know I love ya!!!  ;)

La Quinta

NOW....as for you Classic...no worries man....it's all in good fun...I guess I applaud your nerve!!! (If that's the right word)...we're just a big family here...don't worry about getting to smarmy...we can smack ya right down!!!  ;D ;D  ;D :D

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

LET THE VOTING BEGIN !!!

The last posting on the Picture Turn In thread has all of the entries combined to aid in your decision.
Good luck to all of the contestants!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

Not smack talk but wanted to comment.
Tiny, Glad to hear your legs are healing well and sorry to hear about the break in. Hope it all works out in the end.
pens

Tenpoint5

Congratulations to Caribou aka Carolyn on a fine win!!

classicrockgriller

Carolyn...Top notch recipe, CONGRADULATION ! ! !

EVERYONE deserves a big hand, some very nice recipes made.

Caribou

I'm posting a big thank you on this thread, too.
It was a lot of fun.
Everyone had such good recipes, too.
Also, thanks 10.5 for putting this ICB III on :)
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Since this wasn't a normal ICB should the ingredients be added back into the  mix or removed from being drawn again? Your thoughts?