Took the plunge

Started by Crazy Canuck, February 20, 2005, 12:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Canuck

Finally
Just got my new BS. [8D][8D].
Just running it through the initial break in. Unfortunately to late in evening to use. Tommorrow is daughters 6th birthday and with approx. 30 kids coming won't have time till tommorrow evening. Think I will prep something tonight. But what[?][;)]

simmy

The bacon wrapped chicken is excellent and doesn't take as long as a lot of things. It also makes a wonderful chicken salad with leftovers[:p]

Steve

humpa

Somebody mention bacon? WOW....Skinless chicken breasts marinated in zesty Italian for 2 hours, then wrapped in bacon? OMG....Now that is the best!Smoke it at 205-210 and pull it at 167 deg. FTC it for a couple hours and enjoy the best chicken you've ever had!!!!

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

owrstrich

i have 3 CHaCheeB's in right now... im hooked of those things... this time i used pepper cheeze...

here the link if you dont know about them...

http://forum.bradleysmoker.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1118

did i mention ftc really freaks me out...

more without prejudice later...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

oguard

Simmy is right on the money.Easy to prepare and smoke and turns out tasty every time[:p][:p].Crazy Canuck where are you from?
Keep on smokin[8D]
Mike in Coqitlam B.C.[:D]
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

Up In Smoke

congrats canuck,                                                
i recently recieved my bs and have been enjoying the education.
the people here are a great group with a wealth of knowledge and ideas...and are not afraid to share.

welcome....and remember, smoking may not be a bad habit after all.

head....spinning........must smoke
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.