Hunting and Fishing Pics---Post them here!

Started by Caribou, August 28, 2009, 05:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikeman_95

Quote from: classicrockgriller on August 10, 2011, 09:41:04 PM
Kirby I hate that! Wish you Success in your decision.

Thanks for the support CRG This is kind of standing in the way of becoming retired. Not to mention spear fishing.

SamuelG

Thanks Kirby.

I use to fish Pike in Spain, but we did with live trout for the most part and sometimes lures.

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

pikeman_95

Quote from: SamuelG on August 11, 2011, 08:15:31 PM
Thanks Kirby.

I use to fish Pike in Spain, but we did with live trout for the most part and sometimes lures.

SamuelG

Hi Sam
Glad to see you are around. what have you been up to?? Have you made anything lately??
I bet the red snapper tasted great.

Kirby

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pikeman_95 on August 10, 2011, 09:38:21 PM
If I get some back relief and have a better fall season I could ship you a few packages when the weather is colder and things like that ship a little better.  I had my back fused about 10 years ago and the nerve coming out of the fusion is what is giving me trouble. There is nothing having to do with the fusion that a ciro can do. It is solid as a rock. I still have the screws and rods in my back. I have had a MRI and High def CT scan and they can't find the pinch point. I am about to let them just go in for a look. All I know is it hurts like hell and I have to walk like a duck when it starts to pinch like it is doing today.

Kirby
Dont worry about me!! Take care of you. I am dealing with some shoulder issues right now myself and want nothing to do with severe back pain ever again
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

jd748

I saw this thread and just had to post a couple of pictures....
This was last year with my nephew 2 years old. 

and this was just this summer my boy with his first salmon in Kitimat, quite a struggle as i had him on a light pole set up for trout!
After he caught this pink it was hard to get him to leave the river's edge to come eat or anything.... It was awesome to see him when we landed our first spring that was over 30lbs too... I'll definetly have a fisherman by my side for life now!

and finally the first Chinnook that I caught on the trip fairly small at 18lbs but beautifully chrome and fresh

SamuelG

What great pictures and time well spent!  Congratulations

SamuelG

SamuelG

Mr Walleye

Awesome pics JD748!  8)

Congrats to your son too! Spending time like this with kids is a lifetime investment!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Quarlow

Quote from: jd748 on August 14, 2011, 10:25:58 AM
I saw this thread and just had to post a couple of pictures....
This was last year with my nephew 2 years old. 
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279/joshwiebe/DSC01172.jpg

and this was just this summer my boy with his first salmon in Kitimat, quite a struggle as i had him on a light pole set up for trout!
After he caught this pink it was hard to get him to leave the river's edge to come eat or anything.... It was awesome to see him when we landed our first spring that was over 30lbs too... I'll definetly have a fisherman by my side for life now!
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279/joshwiebe/DSCF3553.jpg

and finally the first Chinnook that I caught on the trip fairly small at 18lbs but beautifully chrome and fresh

Hey maybe you were tripping over my pal from work. He just was up there 2 weeks ago. His brother lives up there and Rob goes fishing with him every year.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

tsquared

The salmon season is winding down--but what a summer it has been! We have had the best spring (king) salmon season here on Vancouver island in many, many years. Here is a shot taken in July in Port Renfew from a day spent out on Swiftsure Bank.

The smoker has been busy with hot and cold smoked spring salmon and will be fired up next weekend for hot smoking pink fillets prior to canning them.
Cheers,
T2

TheHardWay

OU812

pensrock

Tenpoint5

Momma done Good!! Black nail polish and everything!! ;D ;D going to be some sausage making in your future!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TheHardWay

Thanks guys!  For the record, she asked me to clarify that it was a dark maroon color nail polish, not black.
Women...... ;D

OU812

Quote from: TheHardWay on September 14, 2011, 10:03:00 AM
Thanks guys!  For the record, she asked me to clarify that it was a dark maroon color nail polish, not black.
Women...... ;D

I knew that,,,,,,,,,my daughters fav color.  ;D