Missing sensor cable is here

Started by BC Smokin', September 11, 2009, 02:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC Smokin'

I got the missing sensor cable in the mail yesterday. They must have shipped it Prority Post because it got here fast. Anyway, I seasoned it yesterday and today I have to be away for a while this afternoon, but I do plan on smoking some chicken wings this morning. All went very well during the seasoning. I used apple wood to season it with. The whole neighborhood smelled great. It worked like a charm too. Can hardy wait to get going with it. Now to check out the wings recipes in the recipe forum.
BC Smokin'
You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl

BC Smokin'

Forgot to add, Bradley also shipped a small box of Jim Beam Bisquettes with the cable. Gotta love Bradley. Great customer service. Thanks so much Bradley, your tops.
BC Smokin'
You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl

Hopefull Romantic

That is Bradley for you Like I said before, I wish they made cars.

Mine comes tomorrow.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

OU812

Now that you have all the parts

Get that baby seasoned and smoke something ;D

Quarlow

Yeah Bradley rocks, when I got my OSB, which I got free with my grocery points, sweeet, the inside walls were bulged from over insulation, I called them and they said bring it in and they would look at it. Well 10 minutes later I was on their doorstep. They sent me around to the back to the plant doors and someone was waiting for me. They took it all out and check it. You could not even slide the drip tray in. 2 minutes later they came over with a brand new one and said for me to keep smoke generator from the other one. So I ended up with 2 SG's and know the search is on for a old food proofer. I'm going build a big one, oh yaa.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Quarlow on September 11, 2009, 06:09:55 PM
Yeah Bradley rocks, when I got my OSB, which I got free with my grocery points, sweeet, the inside walls were bulged from over insulation, I called them and they said bring it in and they would look at it. Well 10 minutes later I was on their doorstep. They sent me around to the back to the plant doors and someone was waiting for me. They took it all out and check it. You could not even slide the drip tray in. 2 minutes later they came over with a brand new one and said for me to keep smoke generator from the other one. So I ended up with 2 SG's and know the search is on for a old food proofer. I'm going build a big one, oh yaa.

Man...some people got all the luck

HR

classicrockgriller

My luck was I got a great deal on a great product and it worked perfect from the start.
I wonder if Bradley makes wifes.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 12, 2009, 09:49:03 PM
I wonder if Bradley makes wifes.

CCG,

I am not gonna touch that even with a ten foot pole.

HR

classicrockgriller

ORDER NOW: BRADLEY WIFES...if she doesn't do what you want...twist the secondardy sensor...or call us

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 13, 2009, 01:33:37 AM
ORDER NOW: BRADLEY WIFES...if she doesn't do what you want...twist the secondardy sensor...or call us

Uhmmmmmmmmmm....................... Nope, I am not gonna touch this one either.

HR