What's for Dinner

Started by York, September 04, 2009, 07:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

York

This is the first time I have been able to smoke in two weeks. My wife wanted some chicken. I thawed some chicken breasts and drummies.

I wrapped the breasts in bacon.

Seasoned the drummies.

After 2 hours of Apple.

The breasts are ready for mushrooms and cheese. I used swiss cheese while my wife wanted provolone.

I finished the drummies on the grill with sauce.

The chicken breasts ready.

I am glad it is a long weekend. I plan on doing a brisket flat on Sunday.

smokeitall

That is looking great York.  Great job there.  Makes me want to go out and smoke something right now.

mikecorn.1

Looks great York. Im doing some yard bird legs wrapped with bacon and some abt for sunday. Have to work monday.
Mike

Mr Walleye

Looks fantastic York!  8)

I had to run and throw some wings on....

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Hopefull Romantic

Looks fantastic York.

The swiss on the left and the provolone on the right. Right?

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

KyNola

York,
Looks awesome.  Next time you could pound the breasts thin,  place a slice of your favorite cheese on top of the breast, finely chop your mushrooms and lay on top of the cheese then roll them up and completely encase in  bacon and secure with toothpicks and pop them in the smoker.  Another chicken breast roll up inspired by York!

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Ditto on what Ky said. But yours still look great  ;D

nepas

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

HawkeyeSmokes

Very nice indeed York, great job!
HawkeyeSmokes

York

Quote from: KyNola on September 05, 2009, 08:17:35 AM
York,
Looks awesome.  Next time you could pound the breasts thin,  place a slice of your favorite cheese on top of the breast, finely chop your mushrooms and lay on top of the cheese then roll them up and completely encase in  bacon and secure with toothpicks and pop them in the smoker.  Another chicken breast roll up inspired by York!

KyNola

I like that idea. I will have to mention that to my wife.

watchdog56

Hey York-what temp did you set the smoker at? That looks awesome. Also did you finish with cheese and mushrooms on grill or smoker?