Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

That looks awesome Nepas and oh so secretive.  :D
Carolyn

NePaSmoKer

All done and pulled. I'm thinking carnitas filled empanadas  ;D

nepas

pensrock

Rick, what are empanadas? Like a meat filld dumpling?
Looks great.

nickld

Awesome Nepas! I used to make a lot of carnitas, on the stovetop by simmering until the liquid was gone and frying in the rendered fat. Cant wait to use the OBS/oven for the next batch!

~Nick

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

deb415611

When will the empanadas be done?  I'm leaving now but I'm going to stop at Arnie's on the way for some chicken & squash first ;D

pensrock

Thanks for the info Arnie, those both look great.

HawkeyeSmokes

HawkeyeSmokes

OU812

That looks like its going to be some hot stuff, now where's the beer

Ka Honu

TWO secrets in one receipt?!?!?  C'mon, nepas, have some pity here.

ArnieM

Do I have to 'buy' the 'premium' forum subscription in order to get the secret recipes?  :o
-- Arnie

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: ArnieM on September 23, 2009, 05:15:32 PM
Do I have to 'buy' the 'premium' forum subscription in order to get the secret recipes?  :o

I have been told it's not for sale. But that the initiation is something else.  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

ArnieM

Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on September 23, 2009, 05:32:15 PM

I have been told it's not for sale. But that the initiation is something else.  :D

OK, so I'll try to fit MY butt into the OBS with hickory.  After 2 hours ...

Honey. Open the door please. Honey. Please open the door. HAL, errr Honey, open the door. Honey, open the door. Honey, do you read me. Honey, do you read me. Honey, do you read me. Honey, do you read me..."
-- Arnie

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ArnieM on September 23, 2009, 05:49:18 PM

Honey. Open the door please. Honey. Please open the door. HAL, errr Honey, open the door. Honey, open the door. Honey, do you read me. Honey, do you read me. Honey, do you read me. Honey, do you read me..."

I got me a WHOLE CASE of Beer in the fridge right next to the bench I'm sitting on cause I aint touching that one!! Look Larry left his cushion!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: ArnieM on September 23, 2009, 05:49:18 PM

A little advice Arnie. You better buy her some carrots carats before you go in there! Might not ever get out otherwise. ROFL  :D
HawkeyeSmokes