You want pictures? OK but how do you paste them?

Started by hansumtoad, September 29, 2009, 12:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Ya gotta love it when all you have left is a pile of bones! You know you done good!  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

ArnieM

I think your smoker is going to be kept kinda busy.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

Sounds like your ribs turned out good.

Have you tried your brisket or is it done yet ?

hansumtoad

Pulled the brisket last night about midnight thirty.  Couldn't help myself... just one small butt end slice.... OMG... well, maybe another.  OK, just one more.  Hey kids!!!!  Get up and tell me what you think.  Oh, hi dear.... well, we were just sampling some of the brisket, weren't we kids. 

Now I'm cooking another brisket with the ribs to replace the rack the kids ate last night... and cooking another brisket so we will be sure to have enough to season the baked beans. 

128 oz tin of baked beans (Allen's or Bush's)
1 medium white or yellow inion fine dice.
1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce ( we prefer Jack Stack Original )
1 - 1 1/2 lb diced burnt end

Mix well and simmer for 30min to an hr before the dinner bell rings.
Wishing you all the best across the miles....

ArnieM

128 oz beans?  1 1/2 pounds of burnt ends?  How many kids do you have  ??? ??? ??? ;D
-- Arnie

hansumtoad

How many kids?  Two ...  I think.  One 14 and one 12.  Child of the 60's here, Arnie.  No one's paternity lawyer has ever contacted me so I'm comfortable with that response.  Mother-In-Laws birthday is tomorrow so were having ten tonight for dinner.  In laws and sister in law with her hubby and two kids.  My wife and the two rib snatchers....   One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, two cats and a 4 lb Yorkie.

All that said, the dog is constantly travering back and forth to the door to the back deck, scratching at the door and whining.  I think shes made the connection from where the smoked goodies are coming.
Wishing you all the best across the miles....

ArnieM

Sounds like a real crowd Toad.  Wish your mom-in-law a happy birthday for me.  Watch the serving area.  The cats can easily jump up on the counter (we have 3) - almost lost a turkey that way once.  But, I've seen a Yorkie jump up 3-4 feet going after what it wants.  RPYs - Rocket Propelled Yorkies?   ;D  Have fun and it's nice to have you on the forum.
-- Arnie