Ribs,Brisket,Butts,Birds on BS?

Started by johnintx1, February 25, 2005, 12:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hawgbear</i>
<br />In my experience the bs doesn't take any longer than any other type of smoker when cooking at the equivalent temperatures, and the bs is a lot easier to manage than a fire in a smoker box. At least that has been my experience.

Hope you enjoy your smoker.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Welcome Hawgbear;
I just like to add to your statement, that the preparation time is one of the easiest. You don't have to mess with fuel (igniting or replenishing), or soaking wood.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

gotbbq

John,

Here is the short of it.  No one smoker can do everyting, but the Bradley is the closest.  It is easy to use and holds a fair amount.  I have 3 other smokers.  A good sized rig from Tejas, a BGE, and a med size smoker from pitts and spitts.  Each has some positive points.  Overall the bradley is the easiest and makes great BBQ.  I agree that a good book is important.  I have dozens, one of the very best is Paul Kirks Championship BBQ.  It has all about Q with great rubs, mops, sops and sauces.

Gotbbq[^][^][^]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by johnintx1</i>
<br />Thanks guy ,I really needed to hear something positive!!!!

Howdy Yall
Live to smoke,Smoke to live.
Smoke on!!
John Welch
Amarillo Texas
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

johnintx1

Thank you all.

Howdy Yall
Live to smoke,Smoke to live.
Smoke on!!
John Welch