Pictures you will only see on Bradley's Forum. Smoked Pork in Jordan

Started by Hopefull Romantic, October 02, 2009, 12:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

HR

Hats off to you for an outstanding get together with good friends and food.  Everything looks great  ;D

nepas

bigredsmoker

WOW! what an impresive spread you had. Your garden looks fantastic. Thank you very much for bringing us into your world. The internet is amazing that we can see and converse with people from half way around the world. Oh, and welcome to the forum, I have been absent all summer and never had a chance to welcome you when you came on board! Again, thanks for the pictures and congratulations on a great event.

Terry

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks for the welcome and the compliments Terry.

The whole thing was a collective effort of many forum members. I humbly say that if it weren't for them I would have failed miserably.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Kummok

Dang! Almost missed the great pics of food n' friends cuz, well, most here know that I mostly only do the fish threads...glad I stumbled in...what a great place and banquet! I think you'd fit in very well up here in Alaska, HR....er, ahhh, except perhaps that little temperature thing!  ;)  You're welcome at our campfire anytime...especially if you cook and bring family/friends!  ;) ;)

Hopefull Romantic

Cold or no cold Alaska was one of the states I have always wanted to visit but unfortunately did not.

Do you remember the Exxon Valdes accident, well I volunteered for the clean up when it did, but I was politely turned down for having too many already. But I hope there will be time. I love those cruises they have up there.

HR

ArnieM

HR, I'm still trying to catch up on postings.  My son-in-law's parents from the UK were staying with us since 1 Oct so I haven't spent that much time on the computer.

That really is (was) a great looking spread.  Your place really looks nice.  Other than that, everyone else has already said it.  Let us know how the lamb turns out when you do it.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: ArnieM on October 05, 2009, 08:59:01 AM
Let us know how the lamb turns out when you do it.

The research has begun. I just need help to remember who was the forum pioneer who smoked the whole piglet. Please.

HR

ArnieM

I don't know about the piglet.  I'm thinking of trying something else.  ;D

-- Arnie

Hopefull Romantic

Hey Arnie, that is a possum isn't it? Smoked Possum  ??? ??? ???

I wonder what would Grannie of the Beverly Hillbillies would say about that????

HR

Wildcat

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 05, 2009, 10:11:20 AM
Hey Arnie, that is a possum isn't it? Smoked Possum  ??? ??? ???

I wonder what would Grannie of the Beverly Hillbillies would say about that????

HR

That appears to be a racoon. He is wearing a mask.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Kummok

Okay....NOW we're getting somewhere....HR, I'm seriously considering paying your way up here IF you promise to smoke my wife's cat....don't have to eat it, just smoke it. I'd do it myself but, during a moment of weakness, I promised her that I wouldn't be the instrument of demise for 'Stoopid Cat'....don't know what I was thinking (especially one time when I was driving up the AlCan in midwinter and noticed a wolf watching cars go by during one of the cat's many moments of extreme testing of my will power....coulda/shoulda/woulda except for that danged promise! ;)  )

ArnieM

Yes, that's a raccoon.  I caught him/her (it's hard to tell with the mask on) checking out my ABTs.

Kummok, you may be offending squirt.  We have three cats and I would NEVER think of smoking them; roasting, maybe.  ;D ;D ;D
-- Arnie

squirtthecat

I'll FedEx up my neighbor's dachshund, if you guys want to practice with some DOINK balls instead!

That isn't a dog... Can't be the same species as dog..

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Kummok on October 05, 2009, 12:01:06 PM
Okay....NOW we're getting somewhere....HR, I'm seriously considering paying your way up here IF you promise to smoke my wife's cat....don't have to eat it, just smoke it. I'd do it myself but, during a moment of weakness, I promised her that I wouldn't be the instrument of demise for 'Stoopid Cat'....don't know what I was thinking (especially one time when I was driving up the AlCan in midwinter and noticed a wolf watching cars go by during one of the cat's many moments of extreme testing of my will power....coulda/shoulda/woulda except for that danged promise! ;)  )

Kummok, for a trip to Alaska, well let me think about it. NAAAAA, I am too worried about the Alaskan SPCA and your former governor Sarah Palin would have to say about that, let alone your wife.

HR